CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Keeping the vest on as long as you can is imperative to proper recovery...keeps the swelling down
    Ontario "Your's To Discover"

Twirp

Default day 5 post surgery, some pics

here are some "AFTER" pics i took. i took these at night and i don't have much lighting in my apartment, so the lighting in the photo isn't the greatest, but you can see the overall results. the most noticeably jarring thing is that i have some swelling (i know cuz it is tender to the touch) and possibly some extra fat in the lower, outer chest areas (under the nipple). I am pretty sure that this will get slightly better with time and continual use of the compression vest in the next month. plus, i am just at the beginning of a long-ass cut, so any lower chest fat should reduce and look better now that the solid gland is gone. what is wierd, though, is that i have almost no sensation around the nipple area. i would venture a guess that this is due to the inflammation of the area as well as a loss of nerves that may have been lodged in the gyno tissue. overall, again, i am happy with the results because, as you guys will see when i put up BEFORE pics, i had it pretty bad. it is so much of a relief to not think about it all the time, and i can't wait till i run my next cycle to build-up a decent looking chest rather than a chest with tits on top of it lol.

thanks for the positive response to the log so far and a thanks to mr. ontario for the advice on the compression vest - i need a bit of motivation to wear that tight crap under a shirt in hot, humid toronto weather lol. but i still pose the question to any of you that have gone through this, of just how detrimental it may be if i work out (not chest and not usual intensity of course, just isolation moves) within a two week time frame post-surgery? basically, i feel like i can easily flex, say my arms or delts, without any chest pain, so i am wondering if this means i am good for a light workout? to the best of my knowledge, i think the reason the docs tell you to not workout for so long is because increased blood flow in the area may interfere with capillary rebuilding in the area, but i am not sure and would appreciate a reply if anyone does.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_20090906.jpg 
Views:	778 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	12669   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_20090906_2.jpg 
Views:	711 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	12670  
    Last edited by wolfman6328; 06-09-2009 at 07:52 AM.

Ya...you have your entire life to work....no rush....let everything heal properly. Seems you have the muscle there already....won't take much to get things back into routine when the time comes.
    Ontario "Your's To Discover"

Twirp

I knew this was 5 years ago, but did the fat or swelling below your nipple ever go away? I got same thing done six weeks ago and there is a noticible lump under each nipple (below peck muscle) that is tender to the touch. Hoping it goes away. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ontario View Post
    Ya...you have your entire life to work....no rush....let everything heal properly. Seems you have the muscle there already....won't take much to get things back into routine when the time comes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12