CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Muscle Bound

Default HCG Side Effects?

currently on HCG 2000iu EOD for 10 days... only side effects i seem to be having that are out of the norm would be more acne... i'm on day 6 and i have had 2 bigger ones on my chest and ive got 3 on my face right now.. normally its 0 all around.. and the other is it is extremely difficult to get off.. i can get hard no problem.. and i stay pretty hard.. but getting off is really tough.. one night i had to just give up with the gf cuz it just wasnt happening lol

these normal? only thing else i'm taking is aromasin 12.5mg ED... its not a big deal just curious if its the HCG or what it is

Canadian Bodybuilding Champ

Default next cycle thoughts...

what was the cycle....sounds like its working....i would lower the HCG dose..500iu x2 wk

"I'll wrap my dick around your neck and start you like a lawn mower"

Muscle Bound

well i sorta ****ed up the pct so the dosage is a little high and it was a really long one so i was probably shut down quite hard.. its no higher than what many doctors recommend and im only doing this for 10 days before getting into clomid and aromasin...

cycle was a bit of a mix but it was basically: test heptylate at 250mg twice a week (500mg EW) and EQ 300mg twice a week (600mg EW) with tbol near the beginning at 50mg ED and dbol near the end at 25mg ED... cycle was 17.5 weeks long

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

how did ya make out nitrous progress wise? I've never had sides "that I know of" from HCG.....I have never been one to get bacne though

Muscle Bound

no bacne.. just 5 zits in total between my chest and face where iw ould normally have like 0 or 1 maybe.. it could just be my diet changes a little bit, lack of sleep, or lack of water intake i don tknow just curious if either of these things have an effect.. the trouble of getting off is really new for me... its never been this hard to get off but at least i get hard easily lol

progress wise i think i did great.. last winter i decided to cut for the first time in my life.. i cut down from 165 to 138 with clen and kept most of my strength.. a 6 pack like you wouldnt believe.. then went up to 158 naturally and then did that cycle and got up to 176... i have been off since september 8th was my last injection.. so over a month and last night i weighed in at 175.4.. and my strength hasnt gone down at all.. benched 275 for 6 on monday with ease.. but my endurance is completely down so i have been keeping my workouts really short and volume is way down since i'm on pct anyways.. gotten a bit more soft than i was and the muscles down seem as "full" but i'm definitely still feeling good and loving how much of the gains i'm keeping

Born2Juice4Ever

HCG can trigger a solid base of side effects.

One of the most known to man kind is the triggering effect and a strong one on GYNO.

Your dosage is extremely high. Not sure how you go there. It is not the end of the world, adjust accordingly.

b2J

Muscle Bound

the dosage was recommended by Praetorian and isnt far off what Dave Palumbo also recommends.. HCG is recommended by the manufacturer at 5000iu 2-3 times weekly..

also i haven't had any gyno issues ever on cycle or with the current HCG i am running but yes i have heard of that and figured i would double my dosage of aromasin to 25mg ED if any gyno did arise..but it hasnt

Canadian Bodybuilding Champ

Studies have shown there is no benefit to going over 500iu twice per week. 500iu is just a waste and definitely can trigger sides like shut down or gyno.

Muscle Bound

Quote Originally Posted by Redz View Post
    Studies have shown there is no benefit to going over 500iu twice per week. 500iu is just a waste and definitely can trigger sides like shut down or gyno.
    post the studies.. would be nice to know who conducted it.. how many people it was tested on.. and the actual results

tex

Quote Originally Posted by Redz View Post
    i call bullshit there is no proof to any of that...and 500iu is an hrt dose...to get the balls up and running after a heavy cycle id say 2000iu+ eod for 2 weeks......as far as the sides (not getting off), id say its the aromasin more than anything....@ 2500iu's i was having sex as much as i could get and still masturbating at least twice daily.....
    Last edited by tex; 15-10-2009 at 04:36 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast