CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BlueJays

National Level Powerlifter

With all the trades going on this week hopefully they can stay healthy and rip it up in the playoffs - 2013 !!!

Bodybuilder

Yup, they will make the post season IF they can stay healthy. They have a winning lineup on paper anyhow. The two best back to back power hitters in MLB in Bautista and Encarnacion and now the most speed in MLB. Lawrie should improve at the plate with more patience and you gotta figure that Romero will be better. Adding two new great arms and Reyes is huge. Colby Rasmus bugs the shit outta me. He has some of the worst at bats I've ever seen. If it isn't an inside fastball at the knees he can't hit. Very low OBP for a center fielder . He has to be better. Never more excited though. Now they need a manager. I say CITO !

Wannabe

I love the Jays and am pretty excited for 2013 baseball season but it's brutal we are talking about the Jays in November.

Thanks NHL lockout

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Quote Originally Posted by SuperQT View Post
    I love the Jays and am pretty excited for 2013 baseball season but it's brutal we are talking about the Jays in November.

Thanks NHL lockout
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO doubt

National Level Powerlifter

Quote Originally Posted by Hosehead View Post
    Yup, they will make the post season IF they can stay healthy. They have a winning lineup on paper anyhow. The two best back to back power hitters in MLB in Bautista and Encarnacion and now the most speed in MLB. Lawrie should improve at the plate with more patience and you gotta figure that Romero will be better. Adding two new great arms and Reyes is huge. Colby Rasmus bugs the shit outta me. He has some of the worst at bats I've ever seen. If it isn't an inside fastball at the knees he can't hit. Very low OBP for a center fielder . He has to be better. Never more excited though. Now they need a manager. I say CITO !
    I like that fact that they are finally adding talent to an already talented team. It's to hard for 1 or 2 guys to carry a team , stay healthy and make the playoffs. Now if 1 or 2 get injured the other guys will hopefully step it up.

I'd like to see Ozzie

Muscle Bound

Quote Originally Posted by Talo View Post
    I like that fact that they are finally adding talent to an already talented team. It's to hard for 1 or 2 guys to carry a team , stay healthy and make the playoffs. Now if 1 or 2 get injured the other guys will hopefully step it up.

I'd like to see Ozzie
    Going to be headed to a hell of a lot more games this upcoming season than I did this past season.

I agree with Hosehead, they need to get rid of Rasmus. ANND theres always Michael Bourn as a free agent He would make a amazing addition of speed and he's a great lead off hitter.
    CanadianProtein.com

Proud Member of CanadianMuscleTeam

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

**** the NHL. Worthless piece of shit league
    I lost 20 pounds...How? I drank bear piss and took up fencing. How the **** you think, son? I exercised.

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Quote Originally Posted by natenator View Post
    **** the NHL. Worthless piece of shit league
    They are a bunch of whiny fks no doubt. But I luv Hockey

Muscle Bound

I see blue jays fighting for baltimore for division title BUT the yankees are going to pull the trigger soon on some big big moves....so realistically I see orioles, jays and yanks top of the division for 2013

Bodybuilder

I think the Yanks will be good but IMO Baltimore can't play up to the level they did last year. Boston will plain suck and the Rays are in decline. Still by far the best division in MLB.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast