CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Starting April 1st... will update with photos and info after im done the cycle.. thanks again for everyone's opinion...
    goodluck man..and keep us posted on the cough syrop :P..loll

National Level Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Hi im new to this site and was recommended here by a friend of mine.

I am 21, been training seriously for 3 years now and have done my research into gear. I am planning to run 500mg of Test Cyp for 12 weeks while at the same time running Clen for 8 weeks (2 weeks on 2 weeks off) starting in Week 5 of my cycle. Nolva for PCT (40/40/20/20)

this is what my cycle is going to consist of:

Week 1-4
    500mg Test Cyp.
    per week

Week 5-6
    500mg Test Cyp per week
    day 1&2= Clen @ 60mcg
    day 3&4= Clen @ 80mcg
    day 5&6= Clen @ 100mcg
    day 7&8= Clen @ 120mcg
    9&10= Clen @ 100mcg
    11&12= Clen @ 80mcg
    13&14= Clen @ 60mcg

Week 7
    500mg Test Cyp.
    day 1-7
    Benadryl @ 50mg (or 100mg? ive heard differing opinions for the purpose of effectiveness)

Week 8
    500mg Test Cyp.
    Clen off
    Benadryl off

Week 9&10
    500mg Test Cyp per week
    day 1&2= Clen @ 60mcg
    day 3&4= Clen @ 80mcg
    day 5&6= Clen @ 100mcg
    day 7&8= Clen @ 120mcg
    9&10= Clen @ 100mcg
    11&12= Clen @ 80mcg
    13&14= Clen @ 60mcg

Week 11
    375mg Test Cyp.
    (1st injection @ 250mg and 2nd injection of the week @ 125mg)
    day 1-7
    Benadryl @ 50mg (or 100mg? ive heard differing opinions for the purpose of effectiveness)

Week 12
    250mg Test Cyp
    Clen off
    Benadryl off

Week 13-16
    PCT
    Nolva @ 40/40/20/20

That is the general idea that I have for my cycle. I have also seen that 10mg/week of Nolva while on my cycle will help with gyno and tenderness.. is this something good to do? My diet is clean and I think that this cycle will do me wonders for a first try. Im looking to gain some size and mainly cut.. I wanna see abs for the first time in my life! Any thoughts and comments will be much appreciated.
    Cheers
    Thanks

500mg test should be run straight through...no need to ramp down the last few weeks....PCT can be started 1 week after your last test shot of 500 mg.
    If you say this is a cutting cycle your diet and cardio will be far more important then the drugs you use. You need to be in a calorie deficit which means you will be working at maintaining muscle and losing fat...not building.
    For the optimal fat loss effects the clen should be run through the 16 weeks....ramping up much more slowly. Benadryl or any type of ketotifen product is not necessary when doing this as your beta 2 receptors do not down regulate that fast especially with a slow ramp up. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is slowing fat loss dramatically. I would also suggest a small amount of HCG prior to the nolvadex for quicker recovery...1000iu EOD for a total of 5 shots...then start the nolva.
    P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Banned

cutting on your first cycle...... life must sucks for some guys

Muscle Bound

if you cant see any abs then you should cycle...but on a bike, not with drugs.

Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by MMASTAR View Post
    if you cant see any abs then you should cycle...but on a bike, not with drugs.
    bwahahhahahahahahaahahhaaaaahhaah goody

Amateur

Just my 2 cents. If I could do it all over again knowing what I know now, I'd do this.

Figure out first how to diet down and see abs ablolutely drug free, not even any otc fat burners. From there I'd start my bulk. 500mgs a week for a MINIMUM of 12 weeks.

I personally would have done a 20 week cylce knowing what I know now and let my body and mind settle in to what it is I was doing. You'll just be getting into it otherwise when it'll be time to stop.

A lot of people say the first cycle is the best. For me it was, take advantage of that. I responded to my first cycle like no other since but it was only 5 weeks. lol

My bench went up 50lbs My squat and deadlift went up approximately 100. I gained 15lbs on the scale while looking VISIBLY leaner. The strangest thing about it was I had no muscle soreness the whole time after marathon workouts. Thats NEVER happened since. This was all on less than 500mgs a week average of karachi sustanon. Back then it was suggested to pyramid dosages. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12