CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
    Amateur

Default Product Loggers Needed!!

Hey CBB,

We are looking for a few people to log/review the new TEST Freak (test booster) and Ripped Freak (fat burner) made by PharmaFreak Technologies. If any of you are interested in trying one of these products please PM me. Those that are chosen will be provided a one month supply of product.

[url]http://www.rippedfreak[/url]

PH
    Last edited by NACanada; 04-05-2010 at 07:37 PM.

Amateur

Thanks to everyone that has showed interest thus far. We will get back to you all soon. Wondering if there are any ladies out there wanting to try this product? Please PM If interested.

We have a total of 8 full month samples to send out so even if you haven't participated in a log before this would be a great time to start...

PH

Bodybuilder

let me know ;-)
    humm ladys yahh where are all the ladys?!?!

make a thread called hot latino guys or somthing then post this inthere hahahah :-)
    and if guys respond thats ok lol
    LG Sciences board rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Provincial Level Bodybuilder

I contacted PH yesterday and will be trying the ripped freak. Thank-you for the oppurtunity to try the product. Looking forward to it

Twirp

HEY THERE PPL IN NEW TO THIS SITE I HOPE ITS NOT TO LATE FOR THIS

i have only done 1 log before that was for anabolic addictions t alpha (test booster) and that went very well im not a time waster and i take my logs very seriously i will give you a honist and true review of youre products i would like to
    log/review the new TEST Freak and Ripped Freak i will post up before and after pics i will also post up every day with full workouts and any other info that is need

if you pick me i wont let you down

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

I`m in total shock more people haven`t applied yet. Summer is almost here and Ripped Freak is such potent looking fat burner I`m at loss of words here... I`m sure there are some natural guys here or off cycle guys who would benefit from Test Freak as well.
    If consumer magazine claims to know what consumers want, how come they`re still a magazine?

Amateur

[QUOTE=Ritch;377642]I`m in total shock more people haven`t applied yet. Summer is almost here and Ripped Freak is such potent looking fat burner I`m at loss of words here... I`m sure there are some natural guys here or off cycle guys who would benefit from Test Freak as well.[/QUOTE]

We've actually had a lot of interest through PM. We are just going through ppl interested to find a good mix of testers at different fitness levels. Ritch and CC's samples went out today. There's still a couple spots left (5 RF loggers and 3 TF loggers total) so if anyone else is interested let us know.

Thanks.

PH

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Im about to take some before pics to start my diet this week. I can log my progress with the help of ripped freak if you want.

The after pics will be posted at the end of every 4 weeks.
    Never give up a cabinet!!