CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    IFBB PRO

Its easy to tell lovetotrain guy is from FAME/WNSO because the person is lying to make the organization look good. The following quote is simply not true at all.

"Physique Screening Panel officials wanted Greg Doucette retested in the off-season because he did not look clean at his last contest, despite passing the urine test. Officials were able to meet him at his gym to oversee the urine sample, since Greg had refused to drive to the closest lab to him. Greg refused on more than one occasion. Eventually Greg broke down and admitted he used stuff to prepare for his other contests, and thought they would be out of his system by FAME. He didn't realize he was breaking rules. "

Me not looking clean in 2006 or 2007 whatever year was my last year there are u kidding me? I was 169 lbs no acne no gyno no nothing. U say officials were able to meet me at my gym not true again they manted me to drive to halifax easter weekend I remember it clear as day. Refused on more then 1 occasion never true never offered another day. Just the 1 time. As far as me eventually breaking down and admiting he used stuff to prepare for contests and thought it would be out of system by Fame, once again not true all fabricated. AS far as thinking it would be out of my system by FAME thats stupid as well because I was tested at FAME and passed, so whoever u are ur not very credible whne u don't even post ur name.

I mean really what do I have to lose at this point I already told my story and why would I lie. This is just stupid, Not only that I was IOC lab tested several times after that for powerlifting and never failed a test until the NOV 2009 meet where I was not even taking anything and failed for something I never took in my life so believe what u want.

Super Moderator
    National Level Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by gregdoucette View Post
    Its easy to tell lovetotrain guy is from FAME/WNSO because the person is lying to make the organization look good. The following quote is simply not true at all.

"Physique Screening Panel officials wanted Greg Doucette retested in the off-season because he did not look clean at his last contest, despite passing the urine test. Officials were able to meet him at his gym to oversee the urine sample, since Greg had refused to drive to the closest lab to him. Greg refused on more than one occasion. Eventually Greg broke down and admitted he used stuff to prepare for his other contests, and thought they would be out of his system by FAME. He didn't realize he was breaking rules. "

Me not looking clean in 2006 or 2007 whatever year was my last year there are u kidding me? I was 169 lbs no acne no gyno no nothing. U say officials were able to meet me at my gym not true again they manted me to drive to halifax easter weekend I remember it clear as day. Refused on more then 1 occasion never true never offered another day. Just the 1 time. As far as me eventually breaking down and admiting he used stuff to prepare for contests and thought it would be out of system by Fame, once again not true all fabricated. AS far as thinking it would be out of my system by FAME thats stupid as well because I was tested at FAME and passed, so whoever u are ur not very credible whne u don't even post ur name.

I mean really what do I have to lose at this point I already told my story and why would I lie. This is just stupid, Not only that I was IOC lab tested several times after that for powerlifting and never failed a test until the NOV 2009 meet where I was not even taking anything and failed for something I never took in my life so believe what u want.
    I'd just leave it at that. this lovetotrain is just trying to cause crap. If for some reason he actually is part of FAME, and is a promoter of the shows, then once again he is proving why fame is going downhill...Causing crap on this board is NOT going to pull in guys to your show. Andre Gregoire's post speaks for itself - it is actually detering him from the fame route.

No more from me on this, except to say that anyone reading this, compete whereever you want. If you want to compete naturally, regardless of federation, don't be surprised if not everyone is clean. It's bodybuilding for crying out loud. No federation can be totally clean. For FAME to say they are goes to show the ignorance. At least acknowledge the fact that it is impossible to catch everyone.

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

What the **** is visual inspection? If you are muscular you are on steroids?

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

^^LMAO.....Sounds applicable to me ..NOT!

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Quote Originally Posted by tiramisu View Post
    What the **** is visual inspection? If you are muscular you are on steroids?
    I heard Larry Vinet was told he "looked" like he was on steroids and they didn`t let him compete. Any truth to this?
    If consumer magazine claims to know what consumers want, how come they`re still a magazine?

so....if you had to rate FAME from 1 to 10.....what would it be?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    so....if you had to rate FAME from 1 to 10.....what would it be?
    AHAHAHAHA! You might have to give up asking Banacek! I been waiting for a reponse to your questions cause I am also curious about Fame, and yet , all I get is banter.
    The only thing I know about Fame, is that they have the HOTTEST female competitors! ( A multiple 1st place figure winner trains at my gym, and all the guys just stare and stop when she enters the weight area pit).

IFBB PRO

I'd vote that thwe WBBF has the overall hottest females but they are in every fed. There is no truth to the Larry question.

Twirp

FAME? What a joke. Are they even still around?? Last I heard they hadn't paid any of their bills, were getting sued by quite a few people and the owners (I think they're husband and wife) had to pack up and move to the U.S. Now I think their shows are in remote locations in really shitty venues with NO sponsors. Sounds like it's time for them to pack up and try a new business. At least then they can start a whole new con game with new players.

Twirp

FAME had a good thing... Some staple professionals and a great overall appearance. I'll admit in 2007 it was an attractive federation, especially for the more "natural" <--notice the quotations, guys/gals. Unfortunately a "visual" drugscreening was just not substantive. I had 3 or 4 idols in this association back then.

But then they started making the mistake of running it like a franchise. They stopped paying attention to their best athletes, sponsors and so forth. They give out pro-cards to anybody who shows up. If this happens you instantly lose the credibility. I felt the last few years of FAME West were poorly organized and just a cashgrab, especially with the addition of all these new divisions. For men (only 2 male competitors showed up in total this year) there's bodybuilding, fitness model, and muscle model, and in the women's divisions, they simply have too many. Ladies end up just entering them all, because they can't tell the difference between figure, fitness, muscle model, muscle, and bikini... It's just too many, and the evening shows drag on for 7 hours.

I'd say these are examples of what NOT to do with your federation. If WBFF, UFE, or IDFA can really listen and promote the competitors, while keeping it simple and credible, they will all be successful.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345