CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Bodybuilding Competitor

Good luck. Wish I could be there.
    If it's not hard it's not worth doing...
    http://www.hyperforce.net/ <---Team Hyperforce
    http://www.facebook.com/HyperforceStrength <--- Follow Hyperforce on Facebook

Wannabe

I will definately get some pics from the show, from my personal camera, those of my friends and family and of course the pro pics I pre-ordered

Thanks so much for your well wishes I really appreciate that a lot. Dry as F*** right now and only going to get dryer by Saturday - no popcorn farts here lmao

Have a great one and thanks for reading

Provincial Level Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by Bbuilder31 View Post
    Well its Wednesday Oct. 27th, 2010 - only 3 days tills how time. I am in the process of my carbload/watershed and its working nicely - I am cotton mouthed already, and the vascularity this year is retarded. I have veins I didn't know I had compared to last november's show. This will prove to be the best shape I have been in ever - I can only hope that I am at the peak of shake to take the over-all - its doubtful but I have faith in my ability. Hope to see a lot of you at the show whether we are sharing the stage or in the Audience cheering us all along.

Thanks for reading
    Mike
    DUDE! am I understanding this correctly? You Cut your water on Wednesday??? HOLY Crap!! Is this something you've done before?

Wannabe

No no...you see I start cutting my water - not completely - its a gradual thing. I have been drinking 6 litres of water up until Tuesday night - then Wednesday I cut down to 3 litres, today 1.5 litres and tomorrow 2 cups then no water till after the show - Its gradual don't worry - I am not retarded

Just making sure man lol
    Cause I know a guy that cut his water on like Wednesday before haha
    Don't know how he didnt die

Wannabe

No worries brother - thanks for the concern - this isn't my 1st walk across the stage - this marks my 5th show. I actually competed in Moncton twice Where abouts in NB are you?

Fredericton. Which year did you do the atlantics?

Wannabe

I am originally from Moncton -I did the Mathieu Martin Show before. it was my 1st show in 2003.

By the way update folks - those of you that didn't go to the IDFA show Oct. 30 at the Civ. Musuem I took 3rd in the middleweight, but missed 2nd by 1 point. Gotta bring the wheels out more. Giving myself a year to prep for the next show here and then obliterate the competition. I know I will be dialed in enough for the next show.

Bodybuilding Competitor

Congrats. Any pics?
    If it's not hard it's not worth doing...
    http://www.hyperforce.net/ <---Team Hyperforce
    http://www.facebook.com/HyperforceStrength <--- Follow Hyperforce on Facebook

Super Moderator
    National Level Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by Bbuilder31 View Post
    I am originally from Moncton -I did the Mathieu Martin Show before. it was my 1st show in 2003.

By the way update folks - those of you that didn't go to the IDFA show Oct. 30 at the Civ. Musuem I took 3rd in the middleweight, but missed 2nd by 1 point. Gotta bring the wheels out more. Giving myself a year to prep for the next show here and then obliterate the competition. I know I will be dialed in enough for the next show.
    I don't want to sound rude, but the process of bodybuilding is a baby steps thing. I hear this type of thing all the time - Next year I will bring in a package no one has ever seen before...Next year I will be unstoppable...next year I plan to jump 3 weight classes and turn pro, etc...

My advice would be yes, bring up the legs as much as possible in a year. Genetics would dictate that in a years time, you will still have legs as a weakness, however, you may be able to bridge the gap slightly. My legs were my weakness and in 3 years time, with no dieting for shows, etc, I was able to bring them up enough that they are no longer a weakness (but yes, they could still be bigger to catch up to my strengths).

Baby steps...In 1 year, you should be able to put on 2-3 pounds of muscle, and next diet you could also come in tighter...So a SUCCESSFULyear would be to come in at the same weight, just leaner. A goal of obliterating the competition is, in my opinion, too high of an expectation to put on yourself.

Again, this isn't meant to be rude, just a point to anyone else who reads this to put into perspective what is realistic when you start competing. Especially for people in our shows who aren't just starting out...Each year gains become harder, and therefore tremendous leap in 1 year simply doesn't happen anymore!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast