CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiding Gear

Muscle Bound

ya but some exes end up being very vindictive. just cause they support you when your with them. hell hath no fury..... thats an old old saying ...its still accurate

RJ*

safes are cheap man

Amateur

If you want to keep her maybe you should go "O'Natural". Or dump her and find the love of your life that loves the juice lol!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by RJ* View Post
    safes are cheap man
    It's not about being cheap. Believe me if you have a safe your girl will insist on looking inside. Or else she'll say shit like you don't trust me, are you hiding something etc. It's a no win situation.

Muscle Bound

tell her youre thinking of starting a cycle to take it to the next level and see how she reacts. Explain yourself educate her on it that its safe and ok to do as shes probably heard a bunch of b-s like its gonna kill you or something. If its still a no go resume finding a good hiding spot but hopefully you dont have to because hiding shit just sucks youre bound to get caught one day.

Twirp

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddydrew123 View Post
    ya but some exes end up being very vindictive. just cause they support you when your with them. hell hath no fury..... thats an old old saying ...its still accurate
    That is so true! I know so many girls that will do anything to ruin a guys life if he pisses her off and they break up.

Muscle Bound

leave a small fire safe out of the way but visible. When she asks about it, tell her you've always had it but usually keep it in <insert no-visible location here> and open it to show her the docs you keep safe from fire in there [birth cert, passport, 100&#37; math test, health care, bonds, crayon drawings... whatever]. Keep it full of docs and in the place you said you store it for a couple of weeks until it seems normal and she's bored by it. After that, keep the docs in there [so they don't show up elsewhere to remind her] and enjoy your security. If she ever wants to see inside you just say that you misplaced the key [it will of course be found magically when she isn't around and after you've had a chance to relocate sensitive contents]. The only downside is that if she ever wants to hurt you she might just steel the firesafe. Use the same principle for GH... inside something that's been in the fridge for a long time, something she won't use and shouldn't be thrown away.

Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by tripleA View Post
    It's not about being cheap. Believe me if you have a safe your girl will insist on looking inside. Or else she'll say shit like you don't trust me, are you hiding something etc. It's a no win situation.
    Mine doesn't. I bought a fire safe from walmart for less than $30 and it is a life saver. I keep all kinds of stuff in there and I love it.

My gf asked what it was once and I told her exactly what other guys have said here...I've always had it and it has important personal docs and info. She only asked once and the only time she mentions it is when she curses it when she stubs her toe on it (I keep it under the bed)

Good Luck Bro!

Twirp

Most of my gear is hiding in some f#$@en Custom's warehouse I am so tired of over sea orders

Canadian Bodybuilding Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ontario View Post
    A turd?
    Lmao

What the F'k bro tell her are you embaresed your a juice bag ??

I get the kittens to do my shots it's easier the F'king about in the mirrior

Ask her to pinn you show her how !!!!!!!! right there !!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast