CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Amateur

Default Toronto Maple Leafs

OMG WTF IS THIS TEAM DOING? I have to watch these horrible games at my gf's house while the habs are kicking ass! This team is so bad like seriously, fire the coach, and find Kessel a teammate to play with! afdsa;lfdja;lkjasdf

Lost again did they?
    Ontario "Your's To Discover"

Canadian Bodybuilding Champ

I will not be wasting another minute watching this train wreck. If they can actually get their acts together I will consider watching again. Until then I have better things to do with my time.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

National Level Powerlifter

And yet they continue to sell out and have some of the highest ticket sales in the league. The "fans" need to stop going to the games that is the only way the big bosses will figure something out.

With that said I think they are sitting on a great foundation for a solid team in a few years.

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Talo View Post
    And yet they continue to sell out and have some of the highest ticket sales in the league. The "fans" need to stop going to the games that is the only way the big bosses will figure something out.

With that said I think they are sitting on a great foundation for a solid team in a few years.
    It's corporate sales that drive the leafs revenues and most of them aren't actually "fans" of hockey but rather, fans of money
    I lost 20 pounds...How? I drank bear piss and took up fencing. How the **** you think, son? I exercised.

National Level Powerlifter

True

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by natenator View Post
    It's corporate sales that drive the leafs revenues and most of them aren't actually "fans" of hockey but rather, fans of money
    Ya it sure as hell isn't their amazing team driving their revenue, they'd be broke by now!!!

Amateur

Toughest job in the world ....being a Leaf Fan !

Amateur

As soon as Burke can cut the cord and get rid of Wilson, they will be better. He is such a condescending ass...with Burkes ego and Wilsons, AC Center can't be big enough..be patient too as Burke doesn't usually stay on the losing side of the equation too long. I thought they might be a little better this year as he has his hands in it for a while now but give him another year before we can really see what he's got going. He inherited a mess with salaries and no trade clauses and no prospects..slowly working that around. I'm not a Leafs fan or a Burke fan but he just seems to get it done.

But it is great to be able to poke fun in Leafs fans face tho....they do suck!!! LOL

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Quote Originally Posted by razorsedge View Post
    But it is great to be able to poke fun in Leafs fans face tho....they do suck!!! LOL
    Careful when you poke a bear...
    I lost 20 pounds...How? I drank bear piss and took up fencing. How the **** you think, son? I exercised.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast