CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starter Cycle.

Twirp

Default Starter Cycle.

Hi Canada.

Gun from the Hammer. I'm starting a first cycle if not, sooner, than later; still searching. Training for nearly a year. Focused on lowering fat to increase my chances of survival (estrogen). Pretty small build, high metabolism. I find a nice dose of Test E will work wonders on my physical\mental. I've always had mild depression\anxiety. Used to be a former chronic smoker and drinker to deal with those symptoms, now i've turned to weights, looking to kick the habits.

Story short. I'm planning on bulking to the extreme as cutting is coming pretty easy.
    I've got a solid routine planned including all the basic compounds. I'm going to try and intake as much calories as I can possibly handle.

Was wondering: 500mg Test E I know the esters increase halflife, Split it up to 100mg/ED or 250 Mon, 250 Thurs. Working out EoD, not including weekends, but willing to include if need be for the 12 week cycle. I believe susp is a more pure form of test? I might want to go with just that, whatever will have maximal results with optimal training+diet. Also: best time to inject if I want to get jiggy in the night?

National Level Powerlifter

How old are you ?
    How much do you weigh ?
    How's your diet ?

National Level Bodybuilder

Training nearly one year...the LAST thing you need is drugs! Prioritize your training and diet first....it takes a few years to lean how to correctly train and to utilize significant weights which will be needed to put on serious muscle.
    P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Wannabe

You have been training less than a year.

AAS isn't worth it if you don't have decent frame already to build on. Key thing is diet here because you have to eat right to gain quality mass while on and even harder to maintain once off.

500mg/wk is typical first cycle which will produce decent gains if diet is in check. I would suggest train another year naturally and see where you stand.

Twirp

I'm almost 24, 5'10", 160 always been active, athletic, but no six pack. I am extremely focused, determined and have been reading building my knowledge for the past year. I've got a pretty low emotional drive. Ocasional drinker, more than average, also have been smoking green since high school and every time I light one up, I just get this exteme motivation to start lifting weights. My sessions after smoking are great, but not fully productive. I always feel drained after a while, or moving upto a higher weight. My emotional state non-smoking is worse. I am constantly feeling tired, even when I get a great sleep. I never feel great about the situation, or myself.

My plans are that i'm going to shift to "full-time" mass-building. Quitting smoking, drinking, a month before I cycle. I've got vitamines, oils, protien - all lined up for my cycle. I'm going to fill the fridge every week with fresh deli and fruits. The blender will be my best friend. Anyway, I am counting on the many benifits of the testosterone that will aid me with. Very excited about making this happen, and also transforming myself - feeling good while working it out in the gym.

Amateur

would you mind posting up ur diet?

Taking aas at this point in time is like putting racing gas into a Suzuki Swift with bald tires....waste of time and money because the car is not ready nor will it do much at all. You need to know how to train and you need to have a good understanding of what to put into your body ie food for maximum growth...both of which you do not have mainly because you havent been at this for any significant period of time...rushing things as you intend to do does not lead to positive results.
    P
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*

Twirp

My diet will be mostly variable but I will have my staples in place, every day.

6:30am:
    Oatmeal with milk
    Glass of chocolate milk

8:00am:
    Two fried or scrambled eggs
    Brown rice\pasta (left overs)

9:30am:
    Deli Sandwich
    snacks

10:30am:
    Same as above

12:00pm:
    Fast food, whatever's available cafeteria

2:30pm:
    Fruits, mass building shake

3:00pm: pre-workout
    Coffee or green tea, creatine

4:30pm: post-workout
    possibly fast-food, anything availabe
    protien shake

5:00pm:
    Big dinner, whatever the wife chefs up.

7:00pm:
    Probably some milk, snacks

10:00pm:
    protien shake before bed.

Snacks are gonna be mostly peanuts and cashews, trailmix. Dinners will have brown rice and pasta most often including a large portion of chicken. (which I will try and consume post-workout.)
    Last edited by Gunnard; 09-04-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnard View Post
    My diet will be mostly variable but I will have my staples in place, every day.

6:30am:
    Oatmeal with milk
    Glass of chocolate milk

8:00am:
    Two fried or scrambled eggs
    Brown rice\pasta (left overs)

9:30am:
    Deli Sandwich
    snacks

10:30am:
    Same as above

12:00pm:
    Fast food, whatever's available cafeteria

2:30pm:
    Fruits, mass building shake

3:00pm: pre-workout
    Coffee or green tea, creatine

4:30pm: post-workout
    possibly fast-food, anything availabe
    protien shake

5:00pm:
    Big dinner, whatever the wife chefs up.

7:00pm:
    Probably some milk, snacks

10:00pm:
    protien shake before bed.

Snacks are gonna be mostly peanuts and cashews, trailmix. Dinners will have brown rice and pasta most often including a large portion of chicken. (which I will try and consume post-workout.)
    What are your staples...fast food? That diet is awful...you need to do a complete revision...meals are not balanced, lacking protein, high in junk and saturates fats, deli meat?? You will definitely grow on this diet...but not muscularly...more in term of waist size and fat mass. I would suggest cleaning it up, balancing meals, and using nutrient-protein dense foods...the odd fast food is ok but i would limit it to a few times weekly.
    P
    P

Wannabe

Listen to what everyone is saying.....

Your diet is not well thought out. You don't seem to be healthy since you seem to smoke weed a lot and have little energy to workout. You said your workouts are not productive and you feel drained after a while..... Your words... You said you workout every other day but NOT weekends? So you're going to workout a maximum 3 days a week? Mon/Wed/Fri??? Your diet includes fast food twice a day and is pretty much milk and mass/protein shakes... (Mass shakes are pretty much all sugar) Terrible... "Snacks" what does that mean? "Whatever's available" ??? "Probably fast food"??? This is not a good plan and you're missing sooo much. Deli meat is crap. Get some quality protein into you like fresh Salmon/Fish, Chicken Breasts etc... Zero vegetables?!? You're hardly putting anything with quality nutrients into your body.

You will be able to make a huge transformation if you just focus on making some real changes in your lifestyle. Quitting smoking, eating healthy, being consistent with workouts. Getting adequate sleep.

Just listen to what everyone is saying...

If you go ahead with this plan, which seems like no thought or effort went into, you are going to be very disappointed. It seems like you think steroids are going to magically transform your whole body without any effort at all.

My 2 cents.

Good luck though, the fact that you are trying to put together a diet and focus on making some changes in your life is very positive and I would encourage you to stay on this path. Just keep learning, being consistent in the gym and stay focused on making small and consistent improvements towards your goals. Quit smoking man!!!!!! It will kill you, you're always going to be exhausted and your lungs will turn to shit.
    Last edited by Zylo; 17-05-2011 at 01:52 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast