CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DAN1977 - Log

Wannabe

Default DAN1977 - Log

So I recruited DK's services to get in some sort of descent shape. I'll try to keep my logging steady from this thread. I will not provide too much details though since I think this is Dk's ownership.

I started on Monday, September 12, 2011. It's been almost 2 weeks and am really pleased with results. I must say though, not sure I would of been able to follow strictly and be that consistent with the cardio, dieting and training if I wouldn't be on parental leave. Just trying my best though to make things hold together and trying to keep motivation high.

I had to add an additional training day so I'm on a 4 day split. Cardio is done daily and the plan is to increase gradually. Calories have been increased a lot compared to what I used to take and to my surprised I lost some weight. It was really hard the 4-5 first days to try and ingest that amount of food but now it's seems a lot easier. Metabolism seems to be kicked in high gear. Below are are the weight loss so far. Pretty linear which is good. Some days the weight fluctuates more but as I discussed with DK, this is probably caused because of the sleepless nights. Some nights I have to wake up for the 3 kids (0 to 4 year old), they round robin.... lol

Monday, September 12, 2011 189.4
    Monday, September 19, 2011 186.2
    Saturday, September 24, 2011 184.6

Schedule is pretty full. I can only do cardio on an empty stomach on the non-training days. On training days, I do it post workout.

So schedule is like this:

Training days (Tuesday to Friday):
    -----------------------------------------
    3:30AM: meal 1
    4:30AM: Gym (training + cardio)
    6:30AM: meal 2
    9:30AM: Meal 3
    12:30: Meal 4
    15:30: Meal 5
    18:30 Meal 6

Non= Training days (Tuesday to Friday):
    -----------------------------------------
    6:00:Cardio
    7:XX: Meal 1
    10:30: Meal 2
    12:30: Meal 3
    15:30: Meal 4
    18:30 Meal 5
    21:30 Meal 6

So far DK is responsive and available to any questions/regards I have. I am very pleased. Will try to update at least once a week.

Muscle Bound

pics pics pics lol
    ---Jack at Ya!

National Level Bodybuilder

To be honest with you dan i didn t expect the kind of weight loss we ve had so far. i was trying to determine a baseline after putting together the plan and thought at best you would remain stable and i d have to cut stuff after the first four days. surprise surprise. now you also started on creatine and increased weight training volumes so likely muscle memory would ve brought back some forgotten muscle. actual fat to lean muscle ratio may be better than imagined. anyway thats all just conjecture at this point. keep hitting it hard bro you re doing very well. (man i wish my meal plan looked like yours though lol)
    2010 CBBF National Champion
    Join CanadianMuscleTeam.com for precontest and offseason coaching

Wannabe

JTT at this point, it's pointless for me to post out pictures. I have nothing to compare and really don't match the quality of physiques on this board. No need to embarass myself. =P Give me a couple weeks to see if I can hold on and make some noticeable improvements and I MIGHT post the pics.

DK, I almost skipped out cardio yesterday and thought I'd do it all today. I was guilt-tripping too much and did it. lol I guess that's the point to using an outside resources for help.

Bodybuilding Competitor

Dan you should post the before and after pics once this is over. Commit to it now and it will make you work that much harder.
    If it's not hard it's not worth doing...
    http://www.hyperforce.net/ <---Team Hyperforce
    http://www.facebook.com/HyperforceStrength <--- Follow Hyperforce on Facebook

National Level Bodybuilder

2 week in pic update shows improvement already IMO. Once there's more dramatic of a change i'd advise Dan to post em up. (you can do that blur your face thing lol)
    2010 CBBF National Champion
    Join CanadianMuscleTeam.com for precontest and offseason coaching

Wannabe

Well I can't really see any difference visualy but I do feel better. Trainings are awsome and weights are up which is a good thing. And Andre, you don't needs pics, you see me everyday day at the gym.

Wannabe

Sunday, Oct. 2, 2011: 183.4

Going on 30min. cardio and starting to cut down carbs this week. Anxious to see the difference, especialy on the energy level.

Wannabe

Sunday, Oct. 9, 2011: 180.0 - 4th week completed.

Minor visual change (spouse has told me I lost some love handles and it's showing, this is good 'cause I usually get no feedback). Energy level and strenght are good and stable. Now doing 35 minutes cardio every day, I need to find some time to sleep... my life is a roller coster.

You don't get sleep at bed time?

Quote Originally Posted by dan1977 View Post
    Sunday, Oct. 9, 2011: 180.0 - 4th week completed.

Minor visual change (spouse has told me I lost some love handles and it's showing, this is good 'cause I usually get no feedback). Energy level and strenght are good and stable. Now doing 35 minutes cardio every day, I need to find some time to sleep... my life is a roller coster.
    Ontario "Your's To Discover"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast