CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    National Level Bodybuilder

PuShInG dA iRoN LIkE a SeRiAl KilLeR iN dA mIdSt Of A fIrSt DeGrEe MuRdEr!!!!

Bodybuilder

i wasnt at the show and am not a judge, but i dont see how the guy who came 2nd in the heavies didnt at least win his class if not the show... anyone who was there care to chime in about that? was he way off in prejudging? the light heavy looked to be perhaps more conditioned (from pics/video at least) but the heavy weight was by far the biggest stand out of the show to me at least. 2x more muscle than anyone else, shape, and actually a pair of legs

National Champ Bodybuilder
    National Champ Powerlifter

Jessica Kritner won Figure med tall and overall

Canadian Bodybuilding Champ

Quote Originally Posted by fathead View Post
    i wasnt at the show and am not a judge, but i dont see how the guy who came 2nd in the heavies didnt at least win his class if not the show... anyone who was there care to chime in about that? was he way off in prejudging? the light heavy looked to be perhaps more conditioned (from pics/video at least) but the heavy weight was by far the biggest stand out of the show to me at least. 2x more muscle than anyone else, shape, and actually a pair of legs
    I thought he had it too, he was very soft from the back but overall I thought he had the better package. The guy that won all he had was big arms and shoulders. He had NO legs and NO back, I loved it when he turned to the back and strummed him hamstrings as if they were striated, lmao. He faded big time as he posed too.
    Truenutrition.com ---> where all top athletes/bodybuilders get their supplements (no customs/duty tax fee's at all)
    5% discount code for Canadians---> CANADABB

Twirp

Alot of odd things at the show that were well beyond the control of the Athletes and organizers that set the tone for the event.

The sound guy was a source of frustration and really created alot of tension which seemed to put alot of people on edge and when i say on edge i mean pissed off and loseing focus.

The sheer size of the event created its own set of circumstances available space, rushed timeing, people almost geting run over by the next person walking on plus other issues.
    When your dealing with 170 odd athletes in various states of depletion anything can throw them off.

Its always Hard to wonder the what and why of the judges especially if it seems inconsistant and contradictory from class to class sometimes leaning towards the official standards and sometimes towards trends or other ???.
    Some of the first five callouts were bizarre in manner and choice which of course caused alot of raised eybrows as did some of the final choices but in all fairness it they must have had a reason for it that wasnt easily seen by anybody else .

One can only keep telling themself that they the judges are seeing things that others are not and are being true to the position because at the end of the day what they decide no matter what the reasoning , is the only thing that counts.

I say congrats to all the people involved in the show from the participants that had the strength to step on stage and be judged by others , the behind the scenes people that put it together and the trainers that helped the athletes be the best they could.

Administrator

Bunch of placings added.

Twirp

Quote Originally Posted by MuSuLPhReAk View Post
    Bunch of placings added.
    You can add Heidi Johnson for Figure Tall 3rd Place.

Administrator

Done. Thanks.

Canadian Bodybuilding Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Spent View Post

Its always Hard to wonder the what and why of the judges especially if it seems inconsistant and contradictory from class to class sometimes leaning towards the official standards and sometimes towards trends or other ???.
    Some of the first five callouts were bizarre in manner and choice which of course caused alot of raised eybrows as did some of the final choices but in all fairness it they must have had a reason for it that wasnt easily seen by anybody else .

One can only keep telling themself that they the judges are seeing things that others are not and are being true to the position because at the end of the day what they decide no matter what the reasoning , is the only thing that counts.

What division was this based on? Must be fit/fit/bikini?
    Truenutrition.com ---> where all top athletes/bodybuilders get their supplements (no customs/duty tax fee's at all)
    5% discount code for Canadians---> CANADABB

National Champ Bodybuilder
    National Champ Powerlifter

btw i contacted bcabba yesterday and i need to get the placings from the head judge
    who i'd already fired an email off this am
    about not only getting placings for this show but all shows in the future so i can forward them immediately
    all someone had to do was ask "nicely" and i will always see what i can do

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast