CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Quote Originally Posted by natenator View Post
    So where in the Bylaws (http://www.physiqueassociation.ca/pd...BYLAWS2011.pdf) does it state when the bidding time frame for vendor services is? I don't see anything in these bylaws that state it.
    I'm still waiting
    I lost 20 pounds...How? I drank bear piss and took up fencing. How the **** you think, son? I exercised.

Bodybuilder

I'm finding it hard to believe that the persons that can answer or offer insight to my question hasn't yet read it.. Guess it made too much sense? OR somethings "a miss"......
    HRT4LIFE
    help me fight cancer
    http://www.conquercancer.ca/site/TR/...nal&fr_id=1261

use my code, and save 5% at www.trueprotein.com
    CYM734

National Level Bodybuilder

just had my tan done this past weekend for the festival city Stratford championships.... impeccable customer service... very professional, friendly, their team really helped to put the mind at ease and take some stress out of last minute preparations.

National Level Bodybuilder

Glad they came through for you...and i agree your tan did look fantastic.
    2010 CBBF National Champion
    Join CanadianMuscleTeam.com for precontest and offseason coaching

Twirp

Glad someones tan turned out ok because Pamela booked me for a tan, took my money and then never showed up. It's been weeks and she still hasn't issued me a refund or even answered my email. She did this to at least 1 other woman at UFE Chaos as well. She flat out stole $135 from each of us. Terrible business...stay away from her for sure.

Twirp

I had a great tan, hair, & make-up this show......looked like a million $$. Even though I didn't win, I felt like a winner! Thanks Pro Quality!

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

So apparently Pro Quality Tan has been dissolved and now delivering 'official' tanning for the OPA until the end of the year will Absolute Touch run by Pamala Bortman. I'm curious if that Pamala is the same one who posted in this thread.

Also curious if there was an open bidding process for the remainder of the year?

Dear Members; Please be advised that Absolute Touch is now the Official and Venue Exclusive Tanning, Hair & makeup service provider for ALL remaining 2012 OPA fall shows for both Men & Women. Pamela Bortmes and her team are extremely excited to represent the OPA and service all our athletes. Former official services provider, Pro Quality, has unfortunately been dissolved, sorry any confusion this has caused. Please Email Pam at the absolutetouch@gmail.com to book your services for any 2012 Fall Show! Contact info is also on the OPA website.
    I lost 20 pounds...How? I drank bear piss and took up fencing. How the **** you think, son? I exercised.

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

ATTENTION: Bids are now officially open for the position of Official Tanning, and/or Hair & Makeup companies up for the following 2013-14 OPA events. Any company and/or person’s wishing to submit a bid may do so as soon as possible to OPA President, Ron Hache at ronhache@unitz.ca with the subject line: Tanning Bid. This will be for a two-year term that includes the following events:

1. The GNC Toronto Championships Open
    2. The GNC Stratford Open
    3. The GNC Cobourg Natural
    4. The GNC Sudbury Open
    5. The GNC Obrien Luchka Open
    6. The GNC Stephanie Worsfold Natural
    7. The GNC Ottawa Natural
    8. The GNC Henderson Natural
    9. The GNC Timmins Natural
    10. The GNC Ontario Natural
    11. The GNC Fouad Abiad Open
    12. The GNC KW Oktoberfest Natural
    13. The GNC Winston Invitational Open
    14. The GNC Ottawa Championships Open
    15. The GNC London Open

Finally these fools live up to their pseudo (read: fake) rules that no one could point out from the by-laws.

Wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by natenator View Post
    ATTENTION: Bids are now officially open for the position of Official Tanning, and/or Hair & Makeup companies up for the following 2013-14 OPA events. Any company and/or person’s wishing to submit a bid may do so as soon as possible to OPA President, Ron Hache at ronhache@unitz.ca with the subject line: Tanning Bid. This will be for a two-year term that includes the following events:

1. The GNC Toronto Championships Open
    2. The GNC Stratford Open
    3. The GNC Cobourg Natural
    4. The GNC Sudbury Open
    5. The GNC Obrien Luchka Open
    6. The GNC Stephanie Worsfold Natural
    7. The GNC Ottawa Natural
    8. The GNC Henderson Natural
    9. The GNC Timmins Natural
    10. The GNC Ontario Natural
    11. The GNC Fouad Abiad Open
    12. The GNC KW Oktoberfest Natural
    13. The GNC Winston Invitational Open
    14. The GNC Ottawa Championships Open
    15. The GNC London Open

Finally these fools live up to their pseudo (read: fake) rules that no one could point out from the by-laws.
    The size of the shows specifically bikini division which has higher needs hair and makeup there should be more than one company IMHO.

Also what exactly are they looking for in the bid? Anyone that's ever looked at a real RFP knows there is a pretty specific process as to what the expectations are.

LOL silly me I looked at the OPA site for this kind of news should have known it was on facebook...
    Last edited by SuperQT; 19-11-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456