CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator
    National Level Bodybuilder

Our bidding happens every January, anyone familiar with the OPA knows this. We cannot "wait" for companies who are not progressive to submit bids.
    Well, obviously not as the other tanning teams didn't know this. It's quite simple to put a post up on your FB OPA site...but you chose not to. How about including it in your Bi-laws? I think my option was more "progressive" than the current one.
    Last edited by Sean Summers; 09-03-2012 at 05:47 PM.
    OBSESSED is just a word the LAZY use to describe the DEDICATED.
    Russell Warren

Its called hard training. I mean f*cking hard training. Something people don't do a lot of these days.
    Chris Aceto

Good luck is the result of hard work and preparation.
    Unknown

Every time you stay out late...every time you sleep in ....every time you miss a workout...every time you don't give 100%...you make it that much easier for me to beat you.
    Unknown

National Level Figure Competitor
    OPA Judge/Member Relations Rep

You're more than welcome to team up with the official WBFF tanning crew...we're not stopping you. As a strict rule set forth by the CBBF Chairman....we are able to vote in exclusive companies who have no affliation with any other group. A "non-competiton" business clause is pretty standard. And FYI we don't CHASE companies....the companies who are willing to contribute and dedicate thier teams come to us every January, you've been around long enough to know this but you seem to have an issue with our current Executive Dan..we've proven our success, now we've recruited partnerships to bring us further and give our members THE BEST service which we are confident in.....we will always stand behind our Official companies.

FYI.....we didn't have any exclusive anything last year (there were many "unofficial" tanners sneaking backstage"). We had "official services".... so if anyone needs a "background" or REAL OPA facts please contact me because our past members are NOT up to spead on the current OPA .

Super Moderator

Let's see how confident you are when the tanners are green on stage. Obviously you don't want to admit the OPA didn't look at all their options. That's fine. I am looking out for the athletes...you are looking out for yourself.
    Russell Warren

Its called hard training. I mean f*cking hard training. Something people don't do a lot of these days.
    Chris Aceto

Unknown

Every time you stay out late...every time you sleep in ....every time you miss a workout...every time you don't give 100%...you make it that much easier for me to beat you.
    Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Summers View Post
    Well, obviously not as the other tanning teams didn't know this. It's quite simple to put a post up on your FB OPA site...but you chose not to. How about including it in your Bi-laws? I think my option was more "progressive" than the current one.
    Actually we had many bids.....

Super Moderator

Cherry was the official tanner for OPA Naturals and Jan Tana was the exclusive tanner for the OPA Provincials. Maybe you should get your facts straight. As a representative of the OPA you should know this and not have to have a non-member remind you.
    Russell Warren

Chris Aceto

Unknown

Unknown

Super Moderator

Actually we had many bids.....
    Yeah sure you did. If you need to tells lies to win an argument you should just stop now.
    Russell Warren

Chris Aceto

Unknown

Unknown

Super Moderator

now we've recruited partnerships to bring us further and give our members THE BEST service which we are confident in
    The best service you could bring your members is to give them more options - see above.
    Russell Warren

Chris Aceto

Unknown

Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Summers View Post
    Let's see how confident you are when the tanners are green on stage. Obviously you don't want to admit the OPA didn't look at all their options. That's fine. I am looking out for the athletes...you are looking out for yourself.
    Wow... your ego needs to be checked out the window!!! I am an open book who you may not like because we've built the OPA to be the best it can be but C'mon.... don't start slandering fellow companies.... Green eh? You're pretty funny...... I've judged many athletes from EVERY TANNER who has had not so great tans, yourself included----sometimes its not the tanning company but how the process is followed, we don't "blame" anyone because we are ALL professionals in the sport and who know what can happen. We looked out for all our Options...and we had some incrediblel support, didn't see you anywhere. The members of the OPA will be well taken care of......you can guarantee that!!!!!!!

You're more than welcome to team up with the official WBFF tanning crew...we're not stopping you. As a strict rule set forth by the CBBF Chairman....we are able to vote in exclusive companies who have no affliation with any other group. A "non-competiton" business clause is pretty standard. And FYI we don't CHASE companies....the companies who are willing to contribute and dedicate thier teams come to us every January, you've been around long enough to know this but you seem to have an issue with our current Executive Dan..we've proven our success, now we've recruited partnerships to bring us further and give our members THE BEST service which we are confident in.....we will always stand behind our Official companies.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast