CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
    Twirp

Default a little help please

Just got my results back from my doctor for my testosterone levels.He told me it is 10.1 and that is normal.What is normal?From what i have been reading he should have told me a little more than that.Why is he being so damn difficult about this?

National Level Bodybuilder

Ask to see the results...it will show you the range of what is considered normal.
    P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Twirp

10 to 30 is normal according to the medical proff. its ridic, I was 11 and had zero sex drive, no energy, and zero morning wood. compared to a few years back where I could not get enough sex and constant morning wood. reality is how you feel not that # on a made up scale. I told the doc 11 was not my normal and he put me on 100mg of test cyp / every two weeks. made a big diff in my life.

National Level Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by OldGymRat View Post
    10 to 30 is normal according to the medical proff. its ridic, I was 11 and had zero sex drive, no energy, and zero morning wood. compared to a few years back where I could not get enough sex and constant morning wood. reality is how you feel not that # on a made up scale. I told the doc 11 was not my normal and he put me on 100mg of test cyp / every two weeks. made a big diff in my life.
    Very true...a very smart endo once told me...its not about the number its about how you feel...dr's or endos who rely solely on numbers arent worth the time or effort...look for someone who cares.
    P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**