CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
    Muscle Bound

Default Where does everyone buy their supps from?

I'm just curious for my own sake. It seems like everyone in this place is pretty stuck on their current supp provider. Wondering where everyone is going to get their supps, whats important, what brands they love, etc. Thanks for the feedback!

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Truenutrition...one of the best!!
    They also carry other favorite brands now other than their own now at excellent prices!!
    Get your supplements where all top athletes/bodybuilders get their supplements......... www.Trueprotein.com (no customs/duty tax fee's at all)
    Trueprotein sponsored athlete Enter CANADABB for 5% discount

National Level Powerlifter

[URL]http://www.canadianprotein.com/[/URL]

National Level Bodybuilder

CanadianProtein.com and NationalProtein.ca
    2010 CBBF National Champion
    Join CanadianMuscleTeam.com for precontest and offseason coaching

Muscle Bound

I go with Genuine Health (Greens) mostly for proteins as they are very good quality, antibiotic and hormone free, taste very good and I have them at cost price since I'm a retailer too. I take a few from Usana like multivitamins, I also take from truenutrition, they are great for raw supplements (BA, BCAA, Maltodextrine, Waxy maze...). And from time to time I complete with BB.com.

Eric
    “Strong people make other people stronger. They don’t put them down.”
    "If success makes you arrogant, you haven’t really succeeded. If failure makes you determined, you haven’t really failed...''

Twirp

Hey pseclint,

Just some pointless banter here from a dude that isn't a sponsored company Rep with obvious invested interest like above ^^^…

I’m not sure how long you’ve been in ‘the bizz’ but think you’ll find more and more – Canadians don’t shop much within our borders. As a Canadian supplement distributor (and not for much longer) who has been around the block, I’ll tell ya now huge American company competition and massive population are without a doubt driving at the supplement distribution/manufacturing wheel. USA providers have pricing and selection that’s hard to beat and with more and more of them accommodating Canadian ship-to addresses, it’s hard to convince Canadians otherwise.

Anyway, I assume you’re asking as bizz is slow/not as popular as you’d like but just thought I’d add my two cents. As a fellow Canadian, I feel for ya. It’s a tough, uphill battle bro. Best of luck.

Muscle Bound

I dont know where your getting your information ProteinJunkie, but I as well as Talo are unsponsored and both use CanadianProtein. Its not that we Canadians dont shop within our boarders because we dont want to, its because the companies are so small that they are not known about. Hell every single one of my friends and a few people at my gym who I talk to now use Canadaprotein because of word of mouth, otherwise they would have never known.

The reason I shop and will continue to shop at canadaprotein is the price/quality. You can beat 57 dollars for 5lbs of Isolate. For example [url]http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dymatize/iso-100.html[/url] 69 dollars AMERICAN for 5lbs isolate. And on top of that who really buys one tub at a time, so for this lets say the average joe buys 10lbs. 114+free shipping Canadaprotein (you get your order within 2-3 days usually) or 138+shipping (you get your order in 2-3weeks [thats my experience with bb.com]).

Its just most Canadians dont know about these providers, plain and simple.
    CanadianProtein.com

Proud Member of CanadianMuscleTeam

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Farms
    I lost 20 pounds...How? I drank bear piss and took up fencing. How the **** you think, son? I exercised.

Twirp

Hey LonelyBedouin,

I appreciate your input and agree that a lot of Canadians aren’t aware of what’s available here.

In my defense, my comment re: sponsored athlete’s posts that were before mine was not directed to all previous posters, nor had you posted yet. Obviously it didn’t and won’t apply to everyone. I was just simply stating it’s tough for a small market CDN distributor to make any headway in an industry that’s dominated by the USA.

CanadianProtein is a great shop but not what I would consider a small market distributor. The topic at hand is that the OP is a small market distributor (my apologies pseclint if this is inaccurate) and is looking for Canadian feedback about where CDN's here buy from so he can look into what they offer to gain addition competition/business. In my experience, a lot of Canadians still shop over the border and why they do is a long list – your reason included.

PJ

Muscle Bound

This is great feedback actually!! It is exactly what I wanted to hear, I'm trying to learn the way the supplement industry is going, is it hard to compete on supplements. That is why we bring in stuff like Saxx underwear that continuously sells out, headphones and Lorna Jane clothing. Thanks a lot for the insight everyone just trying to feel out the market here