CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Default Started dieting under Praetorian - 8 wks*

Started my diet this week under the guidance of one of our own. I have grilled him about enough things over the last couple years its only fair I pay for some hands on help as well.

I have never actually stuck to a diet for real and not gotten hammered every weekend, but this time is different.

I want to see what happens when one actually diets properly and eats consistently day in day out.

The only issue I have is with my training. I am still recovering from soft tissue problems and what I have self diagnosed as nerve damage in my back and neck related to impact injuries over the last couple years, and probably longer than that.

My training is relatively sporadic in nature with mostly compound exercises, calisthetics, and core work. I am not looking to make any major gains obviously but hopefully maintain most of what I have while Im trimming down. Soon I will be seeing a chiro / physio consistently once my benefits kick in.

I might update with pics, depending on my progress.

So far two days in and I would kill for a stack of pancakes lol
    Never give up a cabinet!!

National Level Powerlifter

Good choice.

Have you thought about getting an MRI or CT done so there is no guessing involved ?

Also have you ever done acupuncture ?

I'm not sure what your current situation is with health coverage but if you can get in to see an acupuncturist that might help.

Muscle Bound

Awesome!

You'll see, when you be detoxified from the junk, eating clean year round is not hard at all. For me the feeling/satisfaction I get from eating well (no bloating, no stomach pain, visible abs...) is greater then the feeling I have from eating what I use to like.

Eric
    “Strong people make other people stronger. They don’t put them down.”
    "If success makes you arrogant, you haven’t really succeeded. If failure makes you determined, you haven’t really failed...''

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

The feeling I get from boozing hard with my buddies is pretty good, but sacrifices must be made.

I have had 2 MRI's done this month both came back negative for structural problems on my neck / spine. I have all the symptoms of nerve damage I just need it confirmed. As of right now I have zero health coverage but that is changing soon. I would love to be able to write off physio and a chiro. I have had accupuncture done. I like it.

Muscle Bound

The thing I find with acupuncture, is that it does work BUT you have to go continuously. I much prefer sports/physio therapists, as they will help solve the problem and tell you how to avoid/strengthen the area so you wont have those problems in the future. I havent had a flair up of tendinitis in the elbow since I went to a sports therapist over a year ago. Went for a month and a half twice a week for the first 4 weeks and once a week for the last two weeks.
    CanadianProtein.com

Proud Member of CanadianMuscleTeam

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Only 5 days in and I have lost a noticeable amount of stomach fat and water. Never have I seen results this fast or this drastic. This is going very well so far.

Will keep updating.

Bodybuilder

ill be following!!

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Day 8 done. Almost.

Really craving some sugar / starch hard. My roommate went out and bought a pumpkin pie. Such a dick!

Looking forward to my pancake stack on Saturday afternoon. Results still coming along, have slowed down obviously as the initial water and fat drop was rather drastic.

Should see better results in a couple weeks with more consistent lifting / cardio. Im only a couple weeks back into the gym after a few months out of resting my back, neck and shoulder. Seeing a chiro / physio soon when my benefits kick in.

Muscle Bound

Hows the diet coming along bud
    CanadianProtein.com

Proud Member of CanadianMuscleTeam

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Almost at my first refeed this sat. Looking forward to it big time.

My progress is steady but slowed down from the first initial fat / water loss. I am still noticeably leaner every few days but my training lacks guidance and consistency due to my injuries / lack of ability to go heavy etc.

I like what I see so far and nothing will make me happier than the massive stack of pancakes I am going to crush on sat

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast