CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Looking fantastic Ange Looking forward to seeing you rock a dominating win as usual
    I lost 20 pounds...How? I drank bear piss and took up fencing. How the **** you think, son? I exercised.

Super Moderator
    National Level Bodybuilder

Ange 4 weeks from Atlantics, 6 weeks from WQ...We've made weekly logs, so you can scroll through our youtube channel for previous ones. This one gives a nice view of our cardio setup!

Super Moderator
    National Level Bodybuilder

After over a week without my computer, I finally got it back and made this video of ange from gym footage in the past 2 weeks.

She's now just over a week away from show # 1 in moncton, then on to nationals 2 weeks after that!

Amateur

great delts and awesome progress. Keep it up guys!

Muscle Bound

Top shape mom!

Eric
    “Strong people make other people stronger. They don’t put them down.”
    "If success makes you arrogant, you haven’t really succeeded. If failure makes you determined, you haven’t really failed...''

IFBB PRO

I haven't been able to log onto the site on my phone so it's been awhile since I posted an update...

All is going well...nothing changing drasitically. I am still carbing up every 4 days or so. I am a bit scared of shrinking too much, lol. There is 8 days until my first show and 3 whole weeks until my National level show so don't want to shrivel up too much this week!
    Steve says I am getting harder to get along with the past couple of days, so I ate some ice cream and cookies with my kids but didn't seem to help my mood much. I just get so tired out. I am sleeping about 7 hours a night which I never have never been able to do in the past at this point in a prep but there are so many colds and flus around that I am sure I am constantly battling something.

The NS provincial show is tomorrow and I am really looking forward to volunteering tonght at weigh in and watching the show with Steve. Steve made me promise to take Saturday completely off from the gym and cardio so it will be a great day for us! Let's see if I can actually keep that promise

I am for sure leaner than last year right now (but I was 8 months post baby and my lower body needed more time). I am happy that so far this has been a quite easy and enjoyable prep! As long as I can stay healthy all will be golden!
    I do know the next few weeks will be a little tough but I am going to try and make them as easy as possible. Sorry in advance Steve if I have some carb depleted outbursts, you can get back at me in the summer!

Super Moderator
    National Level Figure Competitor

WOW!!! Great vid! You look AMAZING Ang!
    “The Vision of a Champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.”

Twirp

Damn this is the real deal!!

great great job no doubt about it!!

b2J

IFBB PRO

So, less than a week till show #1. My mood is changing now. Depleted already after a breif bout of stomach flu that started yesturday morning and lasted most of the day. I made myself drink water but it was tough to stay hydrated. Hopefully it's gone now. Woke up 130lbs so not too bad. I would assume a 125lb or so stage weight. I am leaner than last year for sure. This show will give Steve and I an idea of what I have to do the next 2 weeks before the "real" showtime. It will either be an easy 2 weeks or a hell of a lot of cardio. Doesn't matter to me which I do, just can't wait to get off stage and for Steve to tell me what he thinks! I feel this is my best look ever but the stage shots will determine that. Last year I just couldn't loose that lower body fat so soon after pregnancy. In early 2010 I could not train legs due to AS. By summer 2010 I looked too hard. Now I am really lean but not striated and hard. Tight and tiny!
    This week will be full body (easy) workouts and an hour of cardio pre-bedtime. Have to stay healthy and injury free! A little water load this week, nothing drastic. Can't wait till the babysitters for the weekend walk through that door Friday morning. I think I always look forward to a weekend with Steve more than the actually competition, lol. The day after a show day is the best!!!

Peak week #1 here I am!!!

Canadian Bodybuilding Champ

Haha the day after is best.
    Before you know it the show be here.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast