CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Great work CD, your looking great

Super Moderator
    National Level Figure Competitor

Great job so far Christine! You have made HUGE improvements. Looking forward to seeing you on stage in May
    “The Vision of a Champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.”

Twirp

well this is the first week since prepping that has been tough 1 - been fighting a bug last few days took 3 days off gym and tummy has been acting up so getting meals in have been a struggle really hope it passes soon.
    2 - two of my work days were 15 hrs long...enough said
    3- some personal stresses with the dating life
    4- think my hormones are starting to get outta whack im 1.5 weeks late with period - no not prego - impossible..
    overall just been more emotional this week..heres hoping for a better week this week..

10 weeks out today!

Twirp

i'd be lying if i said this week was awesome great and cant wait for show day..it was a week filled with alot of pain ( doctor says i have bursitis in the left hip) im dealing with that and making the changes i need at work...cardio was VERY limited this week and weight was higher rep light weight to air on side of caution..but at the end of the day i didn't stray from my diet it was bang on. in the past weeks like this would have lead me on a binge fest! but it didnt once cross my mind... i can honestly say thats my past and i feel i have overcome the emotional eating ..a struggle i never thought id be able to overcome!

This week made me question the show ..why am i doing this? should i do this? is it worth it? but i had the support i needed from my man and friends and i woke up today and said F * ( & % this pain i can do this and want to do this because i've come this far already I met with my coach yesterday my body is doing some bizzare things but in the mirror we are seeing changes..at this point thats what counts. We have decided to run a 5 day "prep" train from may 28 - april 2nd to see if that manipulation in salt, water, carbs will make a difference in appearance with skin etc. kinda excited to do it! and im off work so no stresses to deal with running to the bathroom every 20mins

this picture was taken this morning dont mind the pj shot lol i had just rolled outta bed..on that note in july those pants wouldnt fit over my thighs - no lie
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/9246462...in/photostream

I am now just over 8 weeks out and trying to gain my motivation/energy back after a pretty bad week.

Twirp

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9weeks.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	34302

Twirp

7 weeks out
    The hip bursitis is healing thanks for a well deserved 13 days off work WOOHOO work has been working WITH ME and im changing from a duty belt to a load bearing vest... simply put everything that was on my belt will now be on a vest - yay!!! instead of my hips/lower back taking the stress now the back/shoulders will be carrying it..any officer i know who has made this change swears its saved their hips/knees back!

my energy is good.moods are good esp now things are sorted out with work and the injury.
    the next 5 days my coach and i are doing a mock prep week...just to see how my body responds to it so we know come show time. Today is day 2 holy water salt and trips to the bathroom will be interesting to see if it makes a huge difference in my appearance.

Twirp

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8wkside2.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	34319
    taken yesterday morning at 7.5 weeks out

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Lookin good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12