Hi Everyone,

Through many of these forums and posts, I see a recurring theme about there needing to be a "leader" in natural fitness and that many of the "PRO" divisions are a joke in terms of what natural competitors get. For those people I wanted to introduce you to Ultimate Fitness Events (UFE). We have been in existence since 2007when we started with our flagship show, UFE Halloween Mayhem in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. This annual event draws over 150 competitors and nearly 2000 spectators each year and has welcomed the likes of Tosca Reno, Paul Dillett, finalists from "America's Got Talent" and some of the biggest players in the supplement business. The event started a revolution in natural fitness in creating first class production, exciting events and, as of 2011, we hosted our first PRO show in order to try and put NATURAL competitors on the same kind of playing field as the IFBB competitors in terms of stage production, prizes, exposure and opportunity. We are just getting started and there is work to do, but I wanted to let people on this forum discover an organization that really is making a positive impact on natural fitness. Here are some highlights of UFE's Professional Division:

-CASH prizes of $2500 for each of our PRO winners
-guaranteed supplement sponsorship contracts for each of our PRO winners for at least 1 year
-paid photoshoots with some of the biggest photographers in the industry and outside the industry with almost 50% of them landing in magazines
-last year's female winners also each were featured on a full page in Oxygen Magazine
-world wide exposure as part of a live PPV internet broadcast of the PRO show at the UFE North American Championships
-one of the most incredibly produced natural PRO stages EVER seen - and WHY is this important?? Because it ensures that our competitors are part of a high end production that gives credibility to their status and ensures that photographers and magazines WANT these photos

In addition, our bodybuilders receive paid guest posing opportunities and all of our PRO's are eligible to be a part of many other paid opportunities that include leading various sanctioned workshops and seminars.

Very few organizations can boast so many of their athletes receiving sponsorship contracts, paid advertising opportunities and magazine exposure. In fact, our Bikini Champion, Erica Willick was one of the biggest names in Oxygen Magazine before their doors closed in June and she recently landed a cover for Ultra Fit Magazine in the UK.

I encourage you all to check us out through our website for more information, Facebook to find out all the latest exciting info about our organization and YouTube so you can get a glimpse into the exciting world of Ultimate Fitness Events.

I try to make myself available on the forums so please feel free to ask any questions you have about us.

Cheers

Sean Everingham, President
Ultimate Fitness Events
sean@UFEshows.com
UFEshows.com

Facebook: facebook.com/UFEshows
YouTube: youtube.com/UFEshows

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UFE-NAC 2013-Poster.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	36018