CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
    Bodybuilder

Default Pharma Grade Test or UGL Test?

Yes, I know everyone prefers pharmaceutical grade products with a DIN & everything. I hoarded enough legal Test from my TRT over the last half-year to at least do the beginning of a good cycle with it. However, my pharma Test is only 100 mg/ml so to get 400 mg/wk I'll need to inject 4 ml of oil. (I'll also be running Mast P. at 150 mg/ml at 1 ml EOD.) I have a very good UGL whose products do not lack in strength (if anything, the opposite) and never cause me PIP, except occasionally the Test p. The UGL would take only 2 ml of oil to reach 500 mg/wk. So it's 400 mg/wk of pharmaceutical Test with double the oil, or 500 mg/wk of my UGL Test with half the oil.

Which one would you choose?

Solo

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Solo59 View Post
    Yes, I know everyone prefers pharmaceutical grade products with a DIN & everything. I hoarded enough legal Test from my TRT over the last half-year to at least do the beginning of a good cycle with it. However, my pharma Test is only 100 mg/ml so to get 400 mg/wk I'll need to inject 4 ml of oil. (I'll also be running Mast P. at 150 mg/ml at 1 ml EOD.) I have a very good UGL whose products do not lack in strength (if anything, the opposite) and never cause me PIP, except occasionally the Test p. The UGL would take only 2 ml of oil to reach 500 mg/wk. So it's 400 mg/wk of pharmaceutical Test with double the oil, or 500 mg/wk of my UGL Test with half the oil.

Which one would you choose?

Solo
    UG.Smaller depots.

Canadian Bodybuilding Champ

I like UG all the way.

Bodybuilder

Funny. Exactly the opposite of the responses to the same question I got on the well-regarded American forum, Meso-Rx. I am older & I eat a lot of fish oil capsules too. So I am leery of injecting that much oil into a body that already has slightly viscous blood from a high RBC count.

Thanks guys.

Solo

Twirp

If it's a reputable UGL I would go that way. I much prefer putting less oil in my body.

Also wanted to say, not the case here because he gets his test from a pharmacy but if you don't, most human grade gear on the market is faked anyhow. Not saying it's not properly dosed test in those amps just not made by who you think.