CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EQ

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Default EQ

Anyone run this at 500-600mg for extended periods while on a low dose test?

Ive been on HRT for a few years now and its getting pretty dull to say the least. I dont care to run heavy anabolics but I do want to get some solid training done this winter.

Anyone have good or bad experience with EQ to share?

Also, can it be run in conjunction with Finasteride? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that Finasteride blocked the receptor for EQ or something?

Please chime in Prae and or everyone else with knowledge.
    Never give up a cabinet!!

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Found a link that answered my finasteride questions, so never mind on that.

Still looking for feedback on EQ + low dose test (ie. 100mg a week HRT)
    Never give up a cabinet!!

National Level Bodybuilder

EQ IMO is weak and over rated. Also on low dose test or on its own can cause ED. No issue with running it with tren. I would always run a 2:1 ratio test to anabolic. If you want a few more gains you are much better off bumping the test up to 500-750 weekly instead of adding an anabolic.

P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    EQ IMO is weak and over rated. Also on low dose test or on its own can cause ED. No issue with running it with tren. I would always run a 2:1 ratio test to anabolic. If you want a few more gains you are much better off bumping the test up to 500-750 weekly instead of adding an anabolic.
    P
    Running EQ or Deca alone will cause ED and low libido. IMO, daring as it is, neither Deca nor EQ BLOCK injected testosterone. They only shut down your natural HPTA. So if you're running 400 mg/wk of Test along with 600 mg/wk of EQ (or Deca), you will get all the libidinal effects of 400 mgs/wk of exogenous testosterone.

Solo

Twirp

EQ gives me the worst panic attacks ever. \
    I used to run it for years, i got a lot of benefits from it, ALTHOUGH as prae said, it is OVER RATED.
    But ever since Feb 2013 I had 4 panic attacks in Feb, March, April, May...almost once per month....it was then when I stopped running it, and never again will it enter my house.

If you are looking for similar results as EQ, then spend the money and run some Primo.

B2J

Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by born2juice4ever View Post
    EQ gives me the worst panic attacks ever. \
    I used to run it for years, i got a lot of benefits from it, ALTHOUGH as prae said, it is OVER RATED.
    But ever since Feb 2013 I had 4 panic attacks in Feb, March, April, May...almost once per month....it was then when I stopped running it, and never again will it enter my house.

If you are looking for similar results as EQ, then spend the money and run some Primo.

B2J
    Well, EQ is great for joints & vascularity. Don't know why EQ would cause panic attacks any more than exogenous testosterone. All AAS are derived from the molecular structure of testosterone and their effects are not drastically different. I do tend to think that masteron, also dismissed as weak by many, can work as well as EQ if it is used in sufficient quantity. You're getting a lot of DHEA then, however.

Solo

Canadian Bodybuilding Champ

I like Eq, but many seem to get bad panic attacks odd.

Twirp

Quote Originally Posted by Solo59 View Post
    Well, EQ is great for joints & vascularity. Don't know why EQ would cause panic attacks any more than exogenous testosterone. All AAS are derived from the molecular structure of testosterone and their effects are not drastically different. I do tend to think that masteron, also dismissed as weak by many, can work as well as EQ if it is used in sufficient quantity. You're getting a lot of DHEA then, however.

Solo

I don't unerstand the reasons behind the why either.

I know this 100% of a fact: EQ causes panic attacks on me and I hate it!!
    I had not used EQ in around 2 years, no particular reasons...Feb 2013 I started to cycle with it in the range of 900mgs ew. By march I experienced my first horrible panic attack.
    After research, I discovered that EQ has been the root of panic attack on other juice brothers....so I stopped using it, I still had 2 additional attacks in the weeks of the compound clearing my system.
    I wend two months without the usage of the compound, and despite the internal fight, I went ahead and ran it again, to verify: I ran 600mgs....not even 6 weeks after I suffered yet another dark ****ing moment in life, a panic attack.
    I have been running cycles for over 15 years and never experience panic attacks. The weird thing is that, i have used plenty of EQ in the past, but I never actually went over 400-500. It is when I go over 600 or more, that it triggers me negatively.

I have been clear of the EQ for nearly 3 months now, no problems. I still run every other compound hard core, but never get triggered in that manner.

I am not sure if its the way the drug is being made now a days, or what it could be.

Just my own experience.

B2J

Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by born2juice4ever View Post
    I don't unerstand the reasons behind the why either.

I know this 100% of a fact: EQ causes panic attacks on me and I hate it!!
    I had not used EQ in around 2 years, no particular reasons...Feb 2013 I started to cycle with it in the range of 900mgs ew. By march I experienced my first horrible panic attack.
    After research, I discovered that EQ has been the root of panic attack on other juice brothers....so I stopped using it, I still had 2 additional attacks in the weeks of the compound clearing my system.
    I wend two months without the usage of the compound, and despite the internal fight, I went ahead and ran it again, to verify: I ran 600mgs....not even 6 weeks after I suffered yet another dark ****ing moment in life, a panic attack.
    I have been running cycles for over 15 years and never experience panic attacks. The weird thing is that, i have used plenty of EQ in the past, but I never actually went over 400-500. It is when I go over 600 or more, that it triggers me negatively.

I have been clear of the EQ for nearly 3 months now, no problems. I still run every other compound hard core, but never get triggered in that manner.

I am not sure if its the way the drug is being made now a days, or what it could be.

Just my own experience.

B2J
    Duly noted. I have heard this before. One of the toughest guys I knew used to experience unbearable anxiety when he was running about 900 mg/wk of EQ, so there must be something to it. Some claim it is harder on the heart, but I suspect that's to do with the anxiety that's been reported. I'll have to keep an eye on myself as the weeks go by. Mast can make me edgy, but, with Test, I find it to be mostly a feel-good hormone, so, until my shoulder joints began to hurt, I stuck with big runs of Mast instead.

Solo

National Level Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by Solo59 View Post
    Running EQ or Deca alone will cause ED and low libido. IMO, daring as it is, neither Deca nor EQ BLOCK injected testosterone. They only shut down your natural HPTA. So if you're running 400 mg/wk of Test along with 600 mg/wk of EQ (or Deca), you will get all the libidinal effects of 400 mgs/wk of exogenous testosterone.

Solo
    Deca or EQ doesn't block test they just suppress libido if the dosage tends to be higher then testosterone. Any injected testosterone will shunt HPTA and the result will be lowered endogenous test. At the dosage posted endogenous basically is suppressed and now you are dealing only with exogenous amounts compared to the amount of anabolic. It is quite common to run androgens higher than anabolics specifically for this reason.

P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast