CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EQ

National Level Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by Solo59 View Post
    Well, EQ is great for joints & vascularity. Don't know why EQ would cause panic attacks any more than exogenous testosterone. All AAS are derived from the molecular structure of testosterone and their effects are not drastically different. I do tend to think that masteron, also dismissed as weak by many, can work as well as EQ if it is used in sufficient quantity. You're getting a lot of DHEA then, however.

Solo
    Masteron is a DHT derivative. Meaning all the DHT qualities are no longer existent thus it does not impart side effects such as DHT. DHEA will not increase.

P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Interesting feedback. Thanks guys.
    Never give up a cabinet!!

Bodybuilder

#8 could you provide me with the link you mention discuss eq + finestred

thanks

Twirp

I am an anxious person in my day to day life. I ran EQ one time and it made me an anxious mess. This was about 5 years ago, haven't ran it since. I think if your more dispositioned to anxiety it may not be the compound for you.

Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    Masteron is a DHT derivative. Meaning all the DHT qualities are no longer existent thus it does not impart side effects such as DHT. DHEA will not increase.
    P
    Yes, I meant DHT, not DHEA. I've read your opinion on DHT not being increased by Masteron before, Praetorian, but the reports of hair loss are pretty common. It never happened to me, but on higher doses I am definitely more impatient and prone to edginess, like a lower dose Tren. When running Mast, pissing is often harder, which indicates BHP, too, so I'll reserve my doubts that Mast causes no increase in DHT; that is, it seems to me Mast does increase DHT.

Solo

National Level Bodybuilder

DHT is increased by test not masteron or any other DHT derivative. These compounds get blamed for sides coming from other items.

This is a similar argument guys used against tren saying it caused kidney issues...nonsense. High blood pressure from the drol and test caused the kidney issues.

P
    Last edited by Praetorian; 26-09-2014 at 08:21 PM.
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12