CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bodybuilder

Yup, all those guys. Livin Large , Bana , ShortDave was a regular. Strong little **** he was. He got the shit kicked out of him by some HA and then he posted way less. Good times I had.

Twirp

Quote Originally Posted by Hosehead View Post
    Pretty sure I encouraged him to kill himself numerous times. Nowadays I'd be charged criminally. I was such a dick back then lol.
    So true, bro. Life has changed a lot in a few short years.

Twirp

Pretty sure I encouraged him to kill himself numerous times. Nowadays I'd be charged criminally. I was such a dick back then lol.
    I remember you too...lol..

that was funny.

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

Yup, all those guys. Livin Large , Bana , ShortDave was a regular. Strong little **** he was. He got the shit kicked out of him by some HA and then he posted way less. Good times I had.
    Short Dave was on a another forum arguing with a cross fitter some time back.Crossfitter was bragging to Dave that his little sister could squat 700 lol.

Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by cog View Post
    Short Dave was on a another forum arguing with a cross fitter some time back.Crossfitter was bragging to Dave that his little sister could squat 700 lol.
    yeah , I've heard those stories too many times. A good buddy of mine's sister entered the old Bill Phillips MM contest where you won 100K for a body transformation. She won a consellation prize of 10K and a trip to Hawaii. She did a great job - all drug free too. But she was making claims that she would leg press 1000 lbs for ten reps at 5ft3 110 lbs , and they actually printed that in her bio. Most I've ever seen a woman squat was a juiced to the nines female pro do 315x8. Some people's claims lol.

Twirp

Both Shortdave and Aladdain Sane were great dudes. Macka, BrownDevil, Doc M, were another bunch of solid guys you can add to the preexisting list.

Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Both Shortdave and Aladdain Sane were great dudes. Macka, BrownDevil, Doc M, were another bunch of solid guys you can add to the preexisting list.

There's a few names I forgot. BloodRage is another. Physique too.

Twirp

There's a few names I forgot. BloodRage is another. Physique too.
    I remember those guys.. BrownDevil.. Doc M .. aladdian Sane ..
    I think that physique was/is a gym owner. always offering good deals on protein powders
    I don't remember Short Dave though.

do you realize that we are reminiscing about a time that was only 10-12 years ago....lol

Twirp

There's no point in having discussions with some cross fit people: they are even more obsessed with their chosen sport than we are with ours!

My gym is populated with those guys/girls who do all sorts of things that could lead to injury- to themselves or to others. they are not at all concerned about this. I was at one commercial gym and two people were galloping around the entire gym, in a large circle. prancing or something. they'll suddenly drop to the ground, usually right behind the guy doing squats, and then start doing push ups. I have no idea if it is cross fit or some bastard child of two other things, but it gets weird quick. but this seems to be another conversation for another thread.

Twirp

Quote Originally Posted by shortfatugly View Post
    I remember those guys.. BrownDevil.. Doc M .. aladdian Sane ..
    I think that physique was/is a gym owner. always offering good deals on protein powders
    I don't remember Short Dave though.

do you realize that we are reminiscing about a time that was only 10-12 years ago....lol
    Yup, seemed like a different time though. At least in terms of this thread. That was the age of boards, msn, and blogs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast