CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Muscle Bound

Off the 5 weeks we have per year, we try to keep one for ourselves. You should take a week alone with Angela if you can have someone to watch the kids for you, you guys deserve it!

Eric
    “Strong people make other people stronger. They don’t put them down.”
    "If success makes you arrogant, you haven’t really succeeded. If failure makes you determined, you haven’t really failed...''

Muscle Bound

I am at 174.2lbs so gained 1.4lbs. Honestly it was a surprise again when I hopped on the scale I thought I was up 5-6lbs from the mirror, seemed to me I gained a little fat back over the abs and gained back some muscular volume, I measured .5'' more arms and legs. Strength went up from last week, still lags a lot on the bench. I dunno why it take so long to gain back those 10lbs if they came out from loss of cell volumization.

Eric
    “Strong people make other people stronger. They don’t put them down.”
    "If success makes you arrogant, you haven’t really succeeded. If failure makes you determined, you haven’t really failed...''

Super Moderator
    National Level Bodybuilder

I don't think it was all cell volumization. I'm thinking you ate a bit less than you think and burned alot of it up throughout the day just walking etc. The fat loss may not necessarily show up in the mirror. Also, when you are coming off a diet, you're more likely to gain in different spots than when you were losing (ie doesn't come back on in reverse). You also more likely to hold some water in the skin that may look like fat but is not. Like you said, you thought you gained 6 from the mirror but was only 1.4. After a diet, I always notice that 180 pounds on the way up doesn't look as good as the 180 on the way down (if that makes sense). All in the way your body holds water and gains fat, etc.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627