CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
    Twirp

Default Testosterone friendly doctor in montreal

I have been testing with a T level of between 7.6-9.7 for the last two years. Its just on the borderline of treatment... I used steroids many years ago and developed a cyst on my right epididymis. I also have bilateral microlithiasis. The cyst I feel has cut off the full functionality of my right testicle. I have tried to discuss this with my urologist and he is just ignoring me and making discouraging comments. I have been very low energy , getting hot flashes at night... loss of sexual appetite and gaining weight.

MY urologist is 70 and just keeps saying that I will know what it is to be depressed when Im his age. I went to a clinic and got a referral for a second opinion. I was wondering if anyone knows a urologist that will listen and possibly prescribe me hrt. I am not looking to become a huge muscular guy... I just want to return to work and feel motivated.

Numbers

fsh 2.4
    lh 3.87
    test total 9.7 nmol
    bio 4.9 nmol

also my tsh is borderline... I just don't think they understand that a bunch of borderline problems = depressed state

Thanks for your time.

Thomas

National Level Bodybuilder

Either get a referral to see an endocrinologist or see different doc...seriously the one are seeing is wasting your time.

P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Twirp

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    Either get a referral to see an endocrinologist or see different doc...seriously the one are seeing is wasting your time.

P
    I know he is, I feel like they think less of me for having used steroids in the past. I havent used any for years now. Three years ago I took 20 mg of anavar a day to help lose weight. Thats about it... It was 12 years ago that I over did it with sustanon ... Ive never felt the same since. It has gotten worse because of the thyroid additively... They wouldnt treat that either but at least I found a cost effective way to get dessicated supplements that have made me feel 50 percent better.

Thankfully i have a very supportive circle of friends... And gf. Im trying to find a urologist that wont turn me down because Im just within normal limits. I need someone that will let me try the hrt and see if it helps my depressive state. I went to a psychiatrist and he prescribed me wellbutrin ... It made me very ill. Then he wanted me to try effexor but I was scared of the dependency... I feel like they are ignoring the underlying hormonal issues and judging my past.

Any advice , appreciated....

All the best

Twirp

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    I know he is, I feel like they think less of me for having used steroids in the past. I havent used any for years now. Three years ago I took 20 mg of anavar a day to help lose weight. Thats about it... It was 12 years ago that I over did it with sustanon ... Ive never felt the same since. It has gotten worse because of the thyroid additively... They wouldnt treat that either but at least I found a cost effective way to get dessicated supplements that have made me feel 50 percent better.

Thankfully i have a very supportive circle of friends... And gf. Im trying to find a urologist that wont turn me down because Im just within normal limits. I need someone that will let me try the hrt and see if it helps my depressive state. I went to a psychiatrist and he prescribed me wellbutrin ... It made me very ill. Then he wanted me to try effexor but I was scared of the dependency... I feel like they are ignoring the underlying hormonal issues and judging my past.

Any advice , appreciated....

All the best
    I been through all that. Walk!!
    That's the only thing you can do.
    Those "normal" ranges for Test(and thyroid) are flawed.
    They take into account men of all ages and men with chronic health problems etc and just group everyone into a range.
    You should have not opened up about your past. Thats your business. In no way will it help or speed up the diagnosis/recovery. Your T levels are low.
    You never told us your age.
    This urologist is dicking you around.
    Endocrinologist's are even worse. I had TT levels like you and they wanted no part in treating it.
    whats your Estradiol level?