CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
    Twirp

Default Test Eq without an AI?

Are there many folks who don't use an AI or SERM with a Test/Eq cycle?
    I'm contemplating a 12-week moderate dosage Test 500mg/Eq 400mg cycle with a Tbol kickstarter.
    I have a tiny bit of gyno that appeared months and months after cessation of a short cycle. It makes no sense how it appeared out of the blue.
    I'm contemplating 0.25mg EOD as a pro-active measure while on the possible cycle to cut down any gyno growth.

I had done low dosage test cycles in the past with Adex and never had any gyno issues.

Any ideas?
    Also, can anyone attest to being more gyno prone as you get older? I'm curious about that.

Wannabe

Never used any ai or serm on cycles, but I never had gyno or any estrogen issues either (no matter what doses and combinations I do) but if you do have estrogen issues then it just make sense to use ai. Do blood work and see what numbers are saying then you ll know what to do.

National Level Bodybuilder

If you have gyno issues then an AI is a must or they will get worse. Gyno will NOT go away without surgery...it can be controlled yes but it will be there for life. Some people never have gyno issues others get it with even very short low dose cycles...its an individual thing. Its also very ethnic based...if you are persian then you will have avery high chance of getting it. Also FYI a kick starter is ancient old school thinking. If you want to use an oral use it when the long esters are at optimal levels and you will get a synergistic affect. Using an oral in the beginning is a waste of time and money.

P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Twirp

Quote Originally Posted by burgerking View Post
    Are there many folks who don't use an AI or SERM with a Test/Eq cycle?
    I'm contemplating a 12-week moderate dosage Test 500mg/Eq 400mg cycle with a Tbol kickstarter.
    I have a tiny bit of gyno that appeared months and months after cessation of a short cycle. It makes no sense how it appeared out of the blue.
    I'm contemplating 0.25mg EOD as a pro-active measure while on the possible cycle to cut down any gyno growth.

I had done low dosage test cycles in the past with Adex and never had any gyno issues.

Any ideas?
    Also, can anyone attest to being more gyno prone as you get older? I'm curious about that.
    Its a mystery to me. I got gyno on one side when i was 14 naturally. Got that glad removed. My first cycle though i didn't get gyno in my early 20's. That was sust 250 at 500mg alone. Now years later I can't avoid it. my current cycle is test 750mg and eq 600mg and proviron 75mg daily. 8 weeks into my cycle I got some gyno. Like a little ball of scar tissue that you can't see but can feel. I started nolva Ed and adex eod. It's starting to work now. The sensitivity is gone. I'd recommend that.
    **** YOU, PAY ME!