CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
    Twirp

Default d aspartic acid?

so people what are the facts and theories of this? they say it will help boost test and i've used it and it makes me more "horny" but is that in my mind and does it do anything for you for real. and what if you doubled the dose? please let the talk begin

National Level Bodybuilder

Negligible at best.

P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Muscle Bound

I've tried it, stopped and re-tried it. I do see a difference, nothing big though like Prae said, but enough to felt it, I've took it with DIM to control estrogen.

Eric
    “Strong people make other people stronger. They don’t put them down.”
    "If success makes you arrogant, you haven’t really succeeded. If failure makes you determined, you haven’t really failed...''

National Level Bodybuilder

There will be new supplements with wondrous marketing hype and supposed studies to prove how fantastic they are coming out all the time. That is the nature of the industry...it is there to make money on those who believe the hype. Unfortunately after a few months you no longer even hear the names of these supps anymore...they run the course, make the companies money and then new ideas need to replace them because everyone who has used them now see that they are not what they were supposed to be. Look back in the last 20 years and youll see all the crap that was pushed on unsuspecting and uneducated BB and athletes.

P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Muscle Bound

Yes there is a lot of hype, ridiculous claim ''gain 16lbs in 12 weeks'' vs the placebo group who gained ''5lbs in 12 weeks''. Lots of crap. Through the crap, sometime one can slightly help, personally I think I'm good gauge, since I'm a natural and extremely self-aware of any small changes, I have tested many things in the 80s and 90s, some are long gone, some are still there, I remember trying Inosine, it give a great pump the 1st time you try it, then it fade away pretty fast, GH sublingal and pills version (the amino acids), yohimbe, tribulus, etc... a few were ok, some were waste of money.

Since 2010 I've tried only 2 products: ursolic acid which doesn't do a F, total waste of money. And DAA, I tried because one of my friends said he saw good results and since I've tried it on/off I can tell I saw a difference in the gym not huge, but definitely noticeable, you can also tell something is happening with the insane boner: the 1st night was almost painful since it never wanted to quit. I recommended DAA to another friend and he's all in with that, his lift went up and his bodyweight.

Eric
    “Strong people make other people stronger. They don’t put them down.”
    "If success makes you arrogant, you haven’t really succeeded. If failure makes you determined, you haven’t really failed...''