CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TNT?

Bodybuilder

Default TNT?

Hi Guys (and maybe a few Others, too). Been offline, doing my thing, for awhile, so hello again.

I'm older but apparently free from any major physical complications. Leaner but still built. Regular blood donations help.

I'm thinking of running TNT — 150 mg of tren e + 250 mg of Test e 2x EW — beginning in November for our Xmas two weeks at the beach. I've never tried it, but I've heard some negative reports, like you're never sure what you're getting and that there is significant PIP.

What's the opinion of those you who've run this blend? I don't usually suffer much PIP (rarely with Test p and I even once ran Test e at 400 mg/ml with hardly noticeable PIP). Is TNT effective? Can you trust the combination?

Opinions welcome.

Solo

Nix-July 5,14.jpg

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

I didn't have a good experience,the concentration is too high.I had soreness and a patch of skin that got slightly dead.I stopped.

Bodybuilder

Thanks, Cog. Still reliable!

Solo

National Level Bodybuilder

Whats wrong with just test...if you arent competing why the tren?

P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

^^^^
    Seems to be quite a bang even at low doses for an older guy Prae.

Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    Whats wrong with just test...if you arent competing why the tren?
    P
    My problem is to do my with my age and health history: I just have a much lowered appetite. I can't use GH and I can't get down the enough food to grow very much. I'm lean and well-shaped, but, damned, I'm going back down to "large" in T-shirt sizes! Tren, as you know, is said to help with growth even in the absence of high amounts of protein or calories.

Damned hard bodied wife, 17 years my junior, keeps asking why I don't get as large as I was. I don't expect that; just a little more size than merely "lean and hard".

Respects,
    Solo

Tren will help with growth just as test does...in a calorie surplus. The idea that it works in the absence of high protein or calories is incorrect. For optimum growth the body requires a specific environment and no androgen is going to change that. Yes tren can some great things but you still need to have your diet and training optimal otherwise its not doing anything great period. If you arent growing on test tren wont make much difference other than cosmetic as you will appear harder and more vascular. I am not saying it doesnt work well just dont expect to gain an extra 5lbs just because you ran tren. If you were able to increase calories and protein you would see better results than adding tren

Why cant you use hgh?

P

P
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*

Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    Tren will help with growth just as test does...in a calorie surplus. The idea that it works in the absence of high protein or calories is incorrect. For optimum growth the body requires a specific environment and no androgen is going to change that. Yes tren can some great things but you still need to have your diet and training optimal otherwise its not doing anything great period. If you arent growing on test tren wont make much difference other than cosmetic as you will appear harder and more vascular. I am not saying it doesnt work well just dont expect to gain an extra 5lbs just because you ran tren. If you were able to increase calories and protein you would see better results than adding tren
    Why cant you use hgh?
    Had cancer. Tumour removed from upper colon in summer 2012 (and a foot of upper large intestine, but the plumbing is intact and the laparoscopic surgery left almost no scar). No chemo or radiation and still no markers for cancer whatsoever after more than two years. Still, hGH could bring dormant cancer cells to life, I'm told. Roids will make active cancer cells grow, I know, but there is no evidence that they will cause cancel cells to appear or become active.

Guess I'll just eat more top quality protein bars and drink more shakes. Love a good liver dinner once a week too.

Can't just rollover and give up!

Solo

Bodybuilder

tnt destroys me.....too concentrated.....I swell up like crazy.....

Quote Originally Posted by Solo59 View Post
    Had cancer. Tumour removed from upper colon in summer 2012 (and a foot of upper large intestine, but the plumbing is intact and the laparoscopic surgery left almost no scar). No chemo or radiation and still no markers for cancer whatsoever after more than two years. Still, hGH could bring dormant cancer cells to life, I'm told. Roids will make active cancer cells grow, I know, but there is no evidence that they will cause cancel cells to appear or become active.

Guess I'll just eat more top quality protein bars and drink more shakes. Love a good liver dinner once a week too.

Can't just rollover and give up!

Solo

Yes i would avoid gh then...optimize diet, stay leaner, and add lean mass as opposed to overall size. Big and lean is always better then big and bloated.

P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast