CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Twirp

thanks for the posts i like to hear everybodys point of view... so if i can pick your brain what do you mean guys lose it there last 7 days? pull water to early? or just dont deplete enough or what are your thoughts.

Super Moderator
    National Level Bodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by InkedSailor View Post
    thanks for the posts i like to hear everybodys point of view... so if i can pick your brain what do you mean guys lose it there last 7 days? pull water to early? or just dont deplete enough or what are your thoughts.
    Quite the opposite - most people deplete too much. Then they load too much. The sport is about extremes, so generally people always do everything to the max. Just like you guys were talking about earlier running max gear, people tend to reduce sodium to zero, carbs to zero, load on diuretics, etc.

So you'll see someone go zero carbs all week, then try to load it all in eating 20,000 calories the day before the show, doing so on no water or salt + massive diuretics and expect to 'fill out'.

There are so many wrong ways to do it, some more devastating than others. There are many right ways to do it. the problem is everyone tries magic to get to 100% and instead get to -100%. So many approaches can get you to 95%+ without doing anything drastic, with no risk of ruining anything. I favor that approach.

Twirp

So all that needs to be used to control estro is aromasin? Thats what I use daily during cycles. Always liked it more than a dex. No nolva or any serms at all?

National Level Bodybuilder

As Steve says the last week is about fine tuning not drastic changes. If you are making drastic changes in order to look good then that is a tell tale sign you made big mistakes. An AI will control estrogen yes as long you use it correctly and in the right amounts. An AI prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen making a SERM redundant and unnecessary. What guys need to realize as well is you cannot just throw in an AI the last few weeks before a contest as it will not be effective against the already present estrogen.

P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12