CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
    Twirp

Default 18yo With Extremely Low Test, No Doctor Will Listen, Ready to Self-administer

Hi there,

I have been suspicious of having low testosterone for over a year now, as I have had no sex drive since 17, have been virtually unable to maintain an erection, very little energy, always cold, etc. I have been into weight training for over two years but have never been able to put on more than a few pounds of muscle before losing it (to note, I track all of my calories/macros, have my sleep in check, carefully manage my nutrient intake etc.). Last summer I injured my psoas while training for a PL competition, learned in the winter that I had a muscular/autoimmune disorder that basically cripples my body and has made daily life almost impossible. Doctors want to keep me on painkillers and anti-inflammatories for the rest of my life, but I am looking to try something different.

I've had my test checked multiple times over the last 12 months, all of the tests came back with extremely low levels. Currently sitting at 151.2 pmol/L and have a low blood count (I am supplementing with iron, eat plenty of red meat, etc. with no change) to the point of anemia and I have had enough. I purchased 10ml of test e a week ago from a safe source and have obtained all the necessary tools to inject. My theory is that curing the low test may help me combat the muscle wasting I am experiencing from the disease, while also fixing my issues with the low test itself (they may be directly correlated).

I have begged my family doctor (who I am in the process of switching from), my rheumatologist, and have visited dozens of clinics in an effort to do this through the proper channels, or at the very least, have someone monitor to me while I do it under the table. None agreed and they have all laughed at me, tell me to sleep more, eat more, that I'm depressed. Recently, I was able to convince an ER doc at Sinai (I live in Toronto) to send me to another endocrinologist, but the wait time is incredibly long and there are no guarantees.

Frankly, it's gotten to the point of insanity. I would seriously appreciate a push in the direction of a doctor in the GTA/Ontario who will monitor my blood or will take my concerns seriously. Thanks guys.

Wannabe

i know this might sound shitty but hang on there until you see the endo...you don't want to start taking testosterone on your own then when the time comes to see the doctor your numbers might be high and he might dismiss you....keep on looking for other doctors in your area and see if you can find one that takes you serious...will be hard because of your age but don't give up!!

National Level Bodybuilder

Get a referral to another endo, there are more than one in Toronto.

P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Twirp

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    Get a referral to another endo, there are more than one in Toronto.

P
    I have seen four endos so far. I was also rejected from another endo from Women's College Hospital and they informed me that had no basis treating testosterone, at which point I was referred to another big head at Sinai, who then informed me today that his wait list was far too long and referred me elsewhere. I saw another endo today who also had no idea about free testosterone and said he would need to do more research, noting that he'd get back to me in a month. I'm not trying to give the illusion of effort here - in no way a I looking forward to the idea of using anabolics by myself, if at all - but I feel like I am running out of time and options.

National Level Bodybuilder

An endo who has no idea about free test...should have his license revoked.

PM me.

P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**