CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Twirp

Default Should I take Hydroxycut hardcore ??

I am not fat but I have an inch on the belly that hides my abs that are screaming to get out. I work out regularly and they are there but can't melt that layer despite taking Garcinia Cambogia and Test freak. I stopped the Garcinia and switching to L-theanine until I start another cycle of Test freak which I intend to stack with Ripped Freak in two weeks. Anybody think that Ripped Freak will help.
    My diet is mostly gluten free and I watch the junk and If I eat some I try to buy Gluten free products but I am cautious. I am a small guy with some muscles but that layer of fat drives me nuts, so close to have awesome washboard abs. I am 54 so it's not easy to melt fat !

Twirp

I don't take Garcinia anymore, still have the small tire, now I switch to L-thianine, we'll see !

National Level Bodybuilder

Gluten isnt going to cause you to gain fat or keep it...in other words its irrelevant. If you are not leaning out your diet is to blame as well as cardio...if you are doing cardio then your diet just plain sucks.

The fat burners you posted about will not help and will cause more issue ie adrenal issues.

P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Twirp

My goal is not to become a National champion but to stay fit. My wife is Gluten intolerant, that's why I have to eat mostly Gluten free because she cooks. I am not 100 % gluten free though. Should I stay away from those Pharma-freak products. I noticed strength gains and mass when I took Test freak and less pain in the joints, better recovery when I was pushing more, There's no way I could have put as much weight during working out before being on Test freak. Also taking crea-pure and Iso-natural proteins, what do you think.

Twirp

Quote Originally Posted by cobra View Post
    My goal is not to become a National champion but to stay fit. My wife is Gluten intolerant, that's why I have to eat mostly Gluten free because she cooks. I am not 100 % gluten free though. Should I stay away from those Pharma-freak products. I noticed strength gains and mass when I took Test freak and less pain in the joints, better recovery when I was pushing more, There's no way I could have put as much weight during working out before being on Test freak. Also taking crea-pure and Iso-natural proteins, what do you think.
    I don't take fat burners anymore, I don't really need that crap anyways. I eat more proteins, more food, casein and some test freak tried and I gained 4 lbs and staying moderately lean so something is working despite my sensitive joints. I ordered GH freak to help me sleep better and will continue another cycle of Test Freak with that and see If I can make more gains.

Twirp

One of the best fat burners out there right now is Hydroxyelite. From Hi-Tech. It has the same ingredients as Oxyelite Pro from USP Labs.

Twirp

I tried ripped freak and after my first pill I though I was going to have a heart attack after I did you know what when making love to my wife. I felt two jolts in my heart when I was you know what but I felt like a sexual beast and I'm 54, probably the caffeine. I couldn't sleep that night either. That was it for me with that stuff. All I wanted to do is burn 1 inch of my waist but it was too strong stuff, I couldn't handle this product. No more fat burners for me, I'm doing more cardio.

Twirp

Maybe try a stimulant free fat burner like Synedrex. Just a suggestion.

Twirp

Last time I tried Ripped Freak I thought I was going to have a hearth attack when I was making love to my wife after you know what !! I got concerned because the feeling wasn't good at all, very scary moment. I'm 54 and in good shape less the inch of fat on my belly. That shit kicked some ass. Had to drop it after one pill, I guess I don't tolerate caffeine so I'd like to try something else with less stimulant like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyGym65 View Post
    Maybe try a stimulant free fat burner like Synedrex. Just a suggestion.

Twirp

This stuff has too much caffeine for me !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast