CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
    Twirp

Default no gear down south

I've run into a bit of a gear issue while on vacation. i forgot my pct at home and now ive been in mexico for 3 days. i took my last shot of test (pharma) 2cc of 100mg cyp 10 days ago. i did a 16 week cycle of 600mg a week cyp and 1 tab daily of proviron, 5 iu gh. i slowly lower my test to 200mg and stayed there for a month and then dropped it for pct. if forgot my damn pct at home. im here for another week in mexico and my nips getting sore over here. what do they call aromasin over here? anyone have ideas? not looking for nolva or clomid unless i have no choice.
    **** YOU, PAY ME!

National Level Bodybuilder

Why just aromasin?

P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Twirp

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    Why just aromasin?

P
    its what works for me. the traditional nolva clomid hcg is what i use to go with over the past years. but last year a friend of mine suggested aromasin alone while staying on hgh and i tried it. worked very well for me. i up my vit c, zinc, and b vitamins too. while im on cycle i run proviron and a bit of masteron and then i simply taper down to 200mg/week test for one month and stop. i guess i dont need a really strong pct, but thats just me. i find less is more. and the more i train i find it makes my recovery much faster. i just lighten up the weight and make sure i eat very clean. i been getting up early here to train and i think i'll just wait to get home sat and continue pct. 7 days wont kill me. i just thought maybe id see what i could find. even letro or arimidex. but wtv maybe best to just wait. just don't want my nips to develop fluid. that happened to me in the past.
    **** YOU, PAY ME!