CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
    Twirp

Default Let's talk insulin

New to this particular forum (seems suiting since Canadians) but not new to the game. 36/yo, 5'11, 260lbs. Definitely not natty since I was 23.

Currently on a lot of gear, as well as HGH.

Doing a lot of research on insulin. Scary shit. Currently have a ton of humalog (kwik pen cartridges, not vials)

100 Units/ml
    3ml in cartridge.

Planning to use 0.5ml slin pins, not ready to risk dropping dead from dosing wrong. Want to err on the side of caution, 2IU's is what I want to start with.
    Aware of the dangers, but would love to hear anything and everything people with experience can share here.

I feel like I understand how to dose.. used to things like hCG, HGH, etc.

However would love for someone with experience to chime in here and make sure what I think is 2IU's is going to be 2IU's.. not going to touch insulin until I'm 120% sure I know my math adds up. I know to keep sugar handy. I know the potential to drop dead or end up in a coma, this is serious shit to me.

What would I draw to end up with 2IU's of insulin into a 0.5ml insulin needle? I've done the math, I usually trust myself, but I would love to hear from someone that's had experience. I've never messed with insulin before. Thanks in advance for any help or any good posts I can refer to.

Thank you all

Can someone

National Level Bodybuilder

You need to do more research...2iu wont do squat and its not really how much its when. Do some research on Milos Sarcev and insulin...this is what all the cutting edge slin use is based on with prer/itra workout nutrition. Using slin post workout or during the day is going to get you fat.

P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Twirp

Thanks for the info, I know 2IU's is not in the effective range. But I decided on that amount due to the fact that I don't know how my body will respond. I've done enough research to know when to pin, and the dosages needed to actually be effective. I'm just highly aware of the dangers associated, I've known a guy that died from insulin, another that would have had someone not found him lying on the floor. You **** up and double your test does or hcg dose or hgh dose, it's not a big deal, you **** up your slin dose, you're dead. That's why I'm reachinghere in additon to continuing my own research. I will not touch it until I know everything there is to know as far as safety (most importantly)

I will do some reasearch on Milos Sarcev and come back to this thread with more questions. Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate your time. There are not many people that take things to this level.. so finding personal experience (that people are willing to share) is hard to come by and I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

You would have to be a complete idiot to mess yourself up with slin, not to say there arent a tonne of idiots out there but just saying...its not rocket science. If you are going to use slin then you better be prepared for what going hypo feels like so you can identify it if necessary. As long as you have access to a quick form of sugar you are never in any danger its just being prepared and using common sense.

P
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*

Twirp

Thanks. Decided to stay away for now. Honestly I don't think it's something I need to add to the mix right now. May revisit the idea in the future. Appreciate your no bullshit advice and knowledge on the subject.

Slin and HGH are ite,s that can be added once you have exhausted other ergogenics ie at least 5 years of correct training and nutrition p;us a few years of proper gear usage

P

Wannabe

Is it true what they say about insulin being the culprit for widened waistlines in the modern era of bodybuilding? Or does that have more to do with abuse/excessive food intake?

Insulin does have it part in wider waists but the reason for this is the amount of food necessary when using slin. I would also say it is mainly genetic as some guys are predisposed to it and some are not no matter what they use.

P