CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
    Bodybuilder

Default What The **** Happened to Canada Protein / Canadian Protein ?

I was looking to order some and it looks as though it's an entirely different site. Terrible site actually. Won't let me proceed out to checkout and it has a bunch of shit in my cart that I didn't even order. Anyone know what happened to the nice little company out of Windsor ?

National Level Bodybuilder

They are still the same...just built a new site...may be having glitches but should be ok now...i ordered no problems.

P
    BodyAthletica has teamed up with Canadian Protein.com!
    **Use link http://canadianprotein.refr.cc/5D9LJ57 *free shipping on orders over $99l!*
    **Visit www.bodyathletica.com and www.canadianprotein.com**

Bodybuilder

They're mad because you touch yourself. Just sayin'.

Twirp

ya, well I've ordered from them before and its going downhill for sure. I'm sceptical about the Isolate. Some orders are dry and you can actually pour the powder and over the last 6 months it is wet and you can compact it like a snowball.
    I think they cut the product with water because its very damp.
    I may send a sample in for testing, I'll bet I'm not even getting 100% Isolate

Da Freek

Muscle Bound

I have switched back to TN myself, I use to take the chocolate NZ all natural and it was tasting really good, but then it became close to an unflavored protein, very bland, so I wrote them to ask if it was a bad batch, they asked me what was the # of the batch and didn't answered back when I gave them the number, I re-wrote but they never answered back. Even though this bad customer service happened I re-ordered another batch a month later and received the same almost unflavored product. I talked to one of my friend* and he said he was also receiving the same barely flavored product so he also moved on to TN.

* About their referral program, not sure about you guys, but it never worked for me, I gave the link to many friend (5-6), even though they specifically told me they use the link I gave them, I never got anything back, no traces at all.

I really prefer to encourage Canadian businesses and I don't mind not having the referral, but I do not appreciate receiving a bad product and being ignored. It's not the way to do business and keep customers.

Eric
    “Strong people make other people stronger. They don’t put them down.”
    "If success makes you arrogant, you haven’t really succeeded. If failure makes you determined, you haven’t really failed...''

Twirp

little company out of windsor? do you mean infinit nutrition?

Twirp

New to the Forum -- have ordered several times from Canadian Protein. Questionable inconsistency in their Grass Fed NZ Whey Isolate. When I emailed their owner asking about their manufacturing processes and label claims he became combative with me and cited it would competitive advantage to me if they told me where there products were made. Competitive advantage? I work in the energy sector. Strange...

Bodybuilder

I got some chocolate NZ stuff recently and it tasted pretty close to unflavoured. I am not much one to care about taste as long as quality is high. The troubling part is that the flavour change seem unnecessary if the product quality is unchanged.

Muscle Bound

Thanks I was wondering if they'd fix the problem...

Eric
    “Strong people make other people stronger. They don’t put them down.”
    "If success makes you arrogant, you haven’t really succeeded. If failure makes you determined, you haven’t really failed...''