CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Canada Bodybuilding VIP

the thing that worries me is, when you have a bad IM shot and the oil get in between the skin and your muscle, that usually dosent feel good.

waderow

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    the thing that worries me is, when you have a bad IM shot and the oil get in between the skin and your muscle, that usually dosent feel good.
    probably due to volume.

limit to 1/2 cc, then move a couple inches

waderow

after 12 hours, there is only the slightest feeling. not pain. just am aware I injected.

I will now do 1cc ED sub q, and cut down on my IM volume. I am nearly crippled from my 3cc EOD shots.

I will have to work out what I will be shooting, but I want test prop at 1050 per week, and masteron and tren status quo

Wannabe

here's a thought your first inject should always be intramuscular. if you get an allergic reaction it's less, less nerves, less blood vessels. as for effectiveness not enough studies out there. (at least published). intramuscular always, safer,smarter, less dangerous. but it all depends on what you are injecting.

i like the way you think waderow, i'm not in your league but like your approach !!! i may be wrong........ wow i almost and i did screw up.
    Last edited by rufusrocks; 15-01-2009 at 11:49 PM.

waderow

Quote Originally Posted by rufusrocks View Post
    here's a thought your first inject should always be intramuscular. if you get an allergic reaction it's less, less nerves, less blood vessels. as for effectiveness not enough studies out there. (at least published). intramuscular always, safer,smarter, less dangerous. but it all depends on what you are injecting.

i like the way you think waderow, i'm not in your league but like your approach !!! i may be wrong........ wow i almost and i did screw up.
    Dude , intra muscular is DANGEROUS compared to sub Q.

Sub Q is better in every way provided it actually gets absorbed, which it appears it does.

How could it not be effective? It is going into your body, getting absorbed, and entering the blood stream. Just may be a bit slower. But once blood levels stabilize, voila. As effective as IM

My goal is to use a protocol that utilizes both injection techniques, thus making for less volume on the painful IM jabs

waderow

24 hours later, the injection spot is like a very minor bruise. Like I was pinched maybe, but no discolor at all. No pain....just a feeling.
    I rubbed it to see if i could feel inflammation or an oil pocket, and the oil appears to be well dispersed, and or absorbed.

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

so far so good, keep us posted

Banned

waderow do you think this method would work with test susp / test-no-ester?

waderow

Quote Originally Posted by legaliz3 View Post
    waderow do you think this method would work with test susp / test-no-ester?
    maxiter at UKIRON doesn't think un-estered gear will affect anything.

-W- at UKIRON has injected winni suspension Sub-q with no problems, and thinks un-estered gear may irritate slightly, but we're talking nothing as bad as a IM shot

Of course all i can comment on is the test prop I shot, and it was a breeze, and sub q oil is now a part of my cycle to reduce IM jab volume

Twirp

Quote Originally Posted by waderow View Post
    Dude , intra muscular is DANGEROUS compared to sub Q.
    Can you expand on this statement?

And I welcome your effort looking into the matter. But, why re-invent the wheel?

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast