CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CBBR

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

awesome stuff bros.....i am looking forward to hopefully getting involved more someday, and listening and learning as well.....this is great stuff guys....
    Get your supplements where all top athletes/bodybuilders get their supplements......... www.Trueprotein.com (no customs/duty tax fee's at all)
    Trueprotein sponsored athlete Enter CANADABB for 5% discount

Twirp

Default Kudos

Just wanted to chime in and congratulate Ronnie boy, Mike and Steve on the outstanding job being done so far as far as the sight is concerned.
    Keep up the good work boys.

Twirp

[QUOTE=Ron Partlow;219478]It seems to be talking on a life of it's own. I HAVE to give Steve and Mike a big thanks for asking me to be part of the project. it has really been exciting and I am starting to see the possibilities opening up for all sorts of projects down the line.

I've always been a "stay covered, lay low" type bodybuilder, even after winning the Supers in 07. I decided this year, after being asked to join the team, that I should just try to have more FUN with everything bodybuilding......so we taped a few workouts, and a bunch of interviews, and it's too late now to turn back, lol.

Also, talked to IFBB Troy Brown and his training partner Rob Chalifoux at the gym today. Rob's getting ready for the heavys at Nationals and looking freaky. We are going to tape them training soon and get it up on the site as well.

Lots going on at CBBR......more to come!
    Ron[/QUOTE]

Stay covered, lay low is normally the way to go, but its my belief that one has to market themselves in this sport. There are a lot of opportunities that lie ahead for someone with your pedigree. You have worked hard to get to where you are, its now time to let that hard work work for you now.
    You've pretty much established yourself as one of the premiere trainers in the province... now see what else the sport has in store for you brother.

National Level Bodybuilder

Thanks a lot Logicborn. I can't imagine working in any other industry other than the fitness/bodybuilding industry. It's been my life for 18 years and pretty much given me everything I have. Just looking for new ways to enjoy it and promote it. Bodybuilding is getting a really bad rap lately, and we need to stand up and be proud of what it is supposed to be about. We should be proud to be bodybuilders.

PROPS on these great episodes!!!!!!

I love listening to them .......

Keep up the great work!!!!!!

Wannabe

Hey thanks for this guys. I just discovered this site and saw the link to CBBR. I will definately check it out.

Big Props!!!

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

I'd love to see Justin Harris on one of your segments.
    I lost 20 pounds...How? I drank bear piss and took up fencing. How the **** you think, son? I exercised.

Twirp

Great show guys, but no offense Mike and Steve are way too quiet, Ron is doing a great job, but you need some more characters on the show. CBBR needs its own wack pack.

Hey Everyone,

We have 2009 National Overall Mens Champion, Mike Van Wyck coming back on the show this week to let us know how the first few months as a pro have been and what he's been up to. He's a big, strong, ****er, so tune in for some tips.

Cheers
    Ron

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123