CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CBBR

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

[QUOTE=Ron Partlow;219000]Once again, thanks for the positive feedback everyone. We are going to do our best to get more attention for everyone in Canada.

We are interviewing Fouad tonight, so I figured I toss this out for you guys......

Anything you want us to ask him? Obviously about sensible topics, of course.[/QUOTE]
    Question: Since bbíng is your job thus you don't go to work like most people how do you deal with sitting around home starving and not going crazy? It can't be difficult to have nothing but time on your hands when you are hungry yet can't eat...

Canadian Bodybuilding Champ

[QUOTE=Ron Partlow;219000]Once again, thanks for the positive feedback everyone. We are going to do our best to get more attention for everyone in Canada.

We are interviewing Fouad tonight, so I figured I toss this out for you guys......

Anything you want us to ask him? Obviously about sensible topics, of course.[/QUOTE]

What motivated you to start bodybuilding/weight lifting?
    What are your short and long term goals as a bodybuilder?
    Favourite exercise, favourite body part to train.
    What do you think can/should be done to improve bodybuilding in Canada?
    What advice would you have for someone starting out in bodybuilding?

Most of the other questions I can think of are probably too in depth.

Muscle Bound

Will you give [url]www.canadabodybuilding.com[/url] a plug on your show? That would be super cool!!!

This is a great idea and a step in the right direction for Canadian Bodybuilding, we dont get anough exposure, especially in the magazines and stuff.

I'll check out the site and see what its all about, thanks!
    Truenutrition.com ---> where all top athletes/bodybuilders get their supplements (no customs/duty tax fee's at all)
    5% discount code for Canadians---> CANADABB

Amateur

Hey Everyone. Thanks for the positive feedback. We've been getting alot of positive feedback about the site, so hopefully we are heading in the right direction. As Ron mentioned, Fouad will be our first guest. This will likely air next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Just to update you on upcoming footage, Yesterday I taped Ron doing an arm workout and we did the voice over today. I will post this up on the weekend. We talk about what Ron eats to maintain a whopping 330lbs! and he also weighs in on contest dieting, sodium, and supplements! AND... he hits a few poses, so you can get a sneak peek at 5.5 weeks out, and let the weight rumers and gossip begin! lol

Tomorrow I will have the pleasure of taping the beautiful IFBB Figure Pro Jamie Senuk, and her georgus friend, up and coming heavyweight Bodybuilder Cheryl Roenberger. This will be a good one boys! This should be up on the weekend as well.

Finally, we want you to contact me about getting some video up on the site! Obviously, we can't travel acro the country to tape people, o shoot me an email saying you'd maybe like to be on the webite, and we will chat!
    Email [email]steve@canadianbodybuildingradio.com[/email]

Thanks,
    Steve

Amateur

Here are the athletes we are taping and interviewing tomorrow:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jamie senuk.jpg 
Views:	972 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	9751   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheryl rosenberger.jpg 
Views:	589 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	9752  

National Level Bodybuilder

Thanks guys! this is exciting and a BIG step for canadian bodybuilding

National Level Bodybuilder

It seems to be talking on a life of it's own. I HAVE to give Steve and Mike a big thanks for asking me to be part of the project. it has really been exciting and I am starting to see the possibilities opening up for all sorts of projects down the line.

I've always been a "stay covered, lay low" type bodybuilder, even after winning the Supers in 07. I decided this year, after being asked to join the team, that I should just try to have more FUN with everything bodybuilding......so we taped a few workouts, and a bunch of interviews, and it's too late now to turn back, lol.

Also, talked to IFBB Troy Brown and his training partner Rob Chalifoux at the gym today. Rob's getting ready for the heavys at Nationals and looking freaky. We are going to tape them training soon and get it up on the site as well.

We are lining up some great guests as well, and have a few that are going to really surprise people.

Lots going on at CBBR......more to come!
    Ron

Twirp

I hope you guys discuss hardcore training/dieting as well as interviews- you've got a loyal listener if you do!!!

watched teh vids they were great. Damn Ron 330lbs?? WTF is all I can say your a beast!

Look fwd to more stuff up on the site and who knows maybe some of my own footage sooner or later.
    Truenutrition.com ---> where all top athletes/bodybuilders get their supplements (no customs/duty tax fee's at all)
    5% discount code for Canadians---> CANADABB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast