CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Amateur

Default Just putting this out there.

Natural bodybuilders who use Legal test boosters such as Zeus, Tribex, T-bol, Cryotest, Testostoro Grow, and all the other million and one of them that I can't think of at the moment, how do you consider this natural when youre seeking to do something that you hope will have the same effect as steroids, how can you justify that?

Muscle Bound

They only use natural ingridients, not chemicaly engineered ones, pretty big diffrence. They are mostly to free up or help the testosterone you already have, not add more.

Canadian Bodybuilding Champ

I've taken Tribulus before. Although I consider amino acids and/or zinc to be more anabolic. When it comes to the prohormones/hormone anologs I think of them very much the same as I do regular steroid/peptide hormones. In my opinion if someone wants to go the hormone route they may as well do it right. Just like the Windsor System Saver Pellets commercial "You gotta get the good one" lol...someone will understand hopefully.

Natural "test boosters" don't do a whole lot. If they do, the government just hasn't gotten wise to them yet. Anything worth regulating eventually is.
    War only has rules for the loser.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by MMASTAR View Post
    They only use natural ingridients, not chemicaly engineered ones, pretty big diffrence. They are mostly to free up or help the testosterone you already have, not add more.
    not chemically engineered? I beg to differ. Not all test boosters only use herbs. 6-oxo to name one.

Super Moderator
    National Level Bodybuilder

Are you asking if someone takes tribulus, we shouldn't be considered natural because we're hoping for the same effect as steroids?

First, tribulus is legal, can't argue that. Second, no one ever expects anywhere near the same effects as steroids. We'd just hope to get any little boost we can get. Just the same way as we would take creatine in the hopes of an extra boost there.

I am not 100% sure where you're going with the question as I can't imagine many people agreeing that it was difficult to justify a natural test booster as part of a nattys training regime.

A whole other question though if you're talking about those taking m1t and all the other wack of prohormones out there while they were coming out 1 by 1 each and every week a new one invented that would have been "legal" at the time. In that situation, there was a hope for steroid-like effects and it would be tough to consider yourself "natural" when these hormones were just going to be banned a year or 2 down the road. I guess in those cases, the justification is purely based on law:

If its legal now, "I can take it without being against the rules, therefore I am natural". Which to me kinda seems reasonable in terms of legality - maybe not as much when it comes to your health - "healthier" illegal options exist.

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

The way I see it... If the supps you take bring you to the upper limit of what your body produces naturally it`s not cheating, and believe most these supps fall in that range. Shooting test brings you up and beyond those levels, at that moment, you are no longer in normal limits making it cheating if you will.
    If consumer magazine claims to know what consumers want, how come they`re still a magazine?

Banned

Default ............

this topic is a real "grey" area

Banned

i belive if you're gonna be natural you have no place using supplements... food and water...thats what natural means to me...

also training w/out creatine sucks ass... props to all the guys who can do it

Amateur

they might as well just call it "legal" bodybuilding. Because thats basically what most of them consider it. "if its legal im not cheating" like give me a break. LEGAL and NATURAL are totally different. and no im not talking about things like tribulus, im talking more along the lines of H-50, Superdrol... things like that.

Canada Bodybuilding VIP

For sure stuff like halodrol and super drol are not natural!
    If consumer magazine claims to know what consumers want, how come they`re still a magazine?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast