CANADA BODYBUILDING - CANADIAN BODYBUILDING FORUM
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Amateur

Just a little update i've done 8 weeks of physio and now i'm going acupuncture, the physio helped with my shin splints but we still couldn't get my vastus medialus to fire properly. So i've had 2 treatments of acupuncture so far and notice a huge difference, just walking up and down stairs getting in and out of my car, more stability etc. No one has been able to tell me what exactly happened just that my VMO just shut off, so we need to get it firing properly again, it's already regaining size so i'm hoping 2-3 sessions a week and i'll have it working asap.

Still running the peptides but without being able to do leg training (except seated calf raises) and only 20 minutes of cardio at a time so far, they are helping more with recovery, muscle retention and nutrient partioning.

Bodybuilder

I'm out of my GHRP-2 & GRF-129 — again! Sets of 5 go pretty quickly, so the money comparison to exogenous GH is not so significant.

Now I have to decide whether to run the same peptides again (about 100iu GRF + 150iu of GHRP 3x ED), OR get back on exogenous GH, say something made domestically at about 2.5 iu 2x ED (or just 5iu each night, like I used to do).

Do I dare or should I play it "safe" with peptides again?

Solo

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Solo59 View Post
    I'm out of my GHRP-2 & GRF-129 — again! Sets of 5 go pretty quickly, so the money comparison to exogenous GH is not so significant.

Now I have to decide whether to run the same peptides again (about 100iu GRF + 150iu of GHRP 3x ED), OR get back on exogenous GH, say something made domestically at about 2.5 iu 2x ED (or just 5iu each night, like I used to do).

Do I dare or should I play it "safe" with peptides again?

Solo
    You could switch back to synthetic for sure, i've yet to see good enough domestic pricing that's made me want to try gh. (no i'm not fishing, just being honest)

Twirp

Quote Originally Posted by cog View Post
    No problem.Yeah,I think faller is the only other old man besides us.
    Nope, me old too!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678